5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a great price, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Raymond Weil Men's 4881-STC-00209 Tango Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I really like this watch and I have a lot of watches including Rolex, Omega and Tag Heuer plus others. Watch looks very nice and is great quality. The price was unbelievable at almost half the cost of some other websites. Great deal!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning time piece, January 9, 2007
I bought this for my husband and he loved it. I shopped around and saw it listed for twice the price at a mall in my area. The picture is just 1/2 of how beautiful it really is.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, March 24, 2012
I was looking in the $500-1000 price range for a watch that was sophisticated, modern, yet not overly serious or formal. I was interested in solid quality - my last watch became very scratched up around the band and lens. My wife has a stainless steel Raymond Weil which has held up amazingly well with no signs of scratches and she wears it daily. So I had confidence that the craftmanship of this watch would be very good. I hesitated on purchasing this watch because I couldn't see it in person. When I did receive it in person my initial impression was the face was smaller than I anticipated. However, I really do like the size - I wasn't looking for a watch that was overly bulky and so trendy that it would be out of style in 10 years. I believe this watch will be one that will last the test of time. This watch is sharp. The case is high gloss and very eye catching. The band is comfortable. The leather reminds me of the finish on the seats of my Audi.

Raymond Weil Men's 4881-STC-00209 Tango Chronograph Watch