5.0 out of 5 stars First work watch
I absolutely love this watch. It is the perfect size - it looks feminine without being too small. It is a beautiful classic watch that goes with suits and after-work attire.
Published 24 months ago by LLLaaw

3.0 out of 5 stars So so - not up to Weil's old standards
Published 18 months ago by scififanatic

5.0 out of 5 stars First work watch, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Raymond Weil Women's 5376-STC-00300 Tradition Stainless Steel Case Black Leather Strap with Crocodile Pattern Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars So so - not up to Weil's old standards, January 4, 2013
I own two Raymond Weil's from the '90's which were very expensive and very good quality. Over the past decade it seems that RW is not the "it" brand any longer, so the prices on most of RW's watches have fallen accordingly. I tried this watch on a few years back at Macys in Chicago, but decided I didn't need it at that time. I've been thinking of this watch ever since especially when I don certain suits with which a black strapped watch would look better than my metal band watches. I received an email from Amazon showing that the price on this watch had almost gone down $150 from where I put it on my wish list so I ordered it. Upon opening the box, there was a horrible chemical smell which seems to be the result of the Chinese desiccant envelope put into the watch case by Amazon. The actual watch body is a perfect size and weight, but the strap is horrible and I am not even sure that it is leather (it looks and feels like pleather). For the price, I will keep the watch, but I am going to the jeweler and getting a nice band to compliment the otherwise quality watch. I am assuming like the previous poster that the huge markdown was due to the horrible band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Raymond Weil watch for mother., December 15, 2013
I bought this for my mother, she once mentioned she want to have a watch.

She likes this watch and wears it every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch!, April 18, 2013
Simple and elegant watch at the right size. Great for work and evening. Definitely good buy for the price. Will buy the brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for work., February 25, 2013
Really nice. Compact watch. Easy to read face, feels like it has weight, so comfortable to wear. I wear it to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty feminine watch, January 13, 2013
super present to my mother.. elegant and tiny. Very feminine. Great look. Precise mechanism. I personally like it
thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 30, 2012
The watch is nice enough looking, but was so extremely uncomfortable that I had to send it back. The strap is very stiff and the watch stood up about 1/4 inch from my wrist no matter how tight I pulled it. I guess there was a reason the price was so discounted.

Rate and Discover Movies