5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch
A beautiful watch. Pictures on web do not do it justice. The crown as a blue sapphire that adds a little color.
Published on June 9, 2011 by kona514

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
The watch is beautiful; however, it stopped working after ONLY 3 months of limited wear. Should your watch need repairing, it will take 4 to 6 weeks (even to check the battery on a NEW watch) after shipping it to Amazon's 3rd party jeweler based on the warranty terms. Buyer beware. Risky purchase.
Published 23 months ago by Abundance

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, June 9, 2011
This review is from: Raymond Weil Women's 9440-STG-97081 Parsifal Diamond Accented 18k Gold-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and Stylish Timepiece, December 12, 2012
Bought this from Amazon (Daily Deal) as a Christmas present for my wife. Arrived next day in a very impressive, large RW box (actually a box inside a box). Once wrapped, it will be impossible to tell there's a watch under all that packaging. Yes, the battery was dead (pretty sure this is an older, discontinued model, that must have been on a shelf for a while) and I've ready in other reviews that this happens. But $15 and a new battery later, I have an exquisite luxury watch that I can't wait to give my wife. And she won't have to change the battery again for a couple years.

--THE DISPLAY: Absolutely gorgeous mother of pearl (MOP) that is hard to fully appreciate without seeing in person. The light reflects in a myriad ways, mostly purplish hues, off the MOP dial The gold on the bezel, crown and band is light in color and adds elegance to the watch without distraction. The diamonds really pop in the gold settings. While not luminescent, the oblong triangle-shaped hands are thick and complement the rest of the gold well. I'm glad there is no second hand--it would only distract.

--THE CASE: This appears to be a very solid watch. It's thin but weighty and its smooth disk shape is very stylish. The dial window gently curves to form a small dome. Again, the bezel's color complements the rest of the watch and the notched pattern looks much better than the pictures, throwing off light from the 18K gold plate.

--THE CROWN: The blue sapphire jewel set into the crown adds a very elegant touch. It sits high enough to let light threw it, making a very nice statement.

--THE BRACELET: Again appears to be the highest quality. The gold plating doesn't extend around the whole way, but very few people will see the bottom side anyway. The links have high-quality screw fasteners (not pins) and the "RW" logo adorns the clasp.

Overall, this is the best purchase I've made in a long while (hopefully my wife will agree). And don't let your heart stop if the watch is dead on arrival--a new battery is all it probably needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, November 3, 2011
I received this watch almost two weeks ago and got it sized the same day, because I just couldn't wait to wear it! It's absolutely beautiful, and looks even better than the photo. I find it's just the right size for me and the diamonds add just the right amount of sparkle without being too "blingy". I love the gold and stainless steel, and I can wear it with gold or silver jewelry. Exquisitely designed, as you would expect from Raymond Weil. I hope to have it for a long, long time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy watch with lots of value, October 12, 2011
Julius Gonzalez (Coral Gables, FLORIDA) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my wife to reward ourselves for a good business deal. We love Raymond Weil watches in general (we have five!), but this model is a very classy design and has good value - 18K gold plated bezel, diamonds and mother of pearl! What else do you want (in a ladies watch)?

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, July 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch, February 13, 2014
No matter the dress code at work, this watch goes with everything! I have very small wrists (~6" around) and I didn't have to adjust the sizing of this watch to fit properly. This is a classy, gorgeous watch. I initially intended to purchase a tag, but this watch made me change my mind! Wonderful quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than the photo ..., May 11, 2013
I ordered my watch after pricing it everywhere for several months. Price was so good I was worried I would get a fake or cheap imitation. But, I must say it exceeded all my expectations. It was beautifully packaged and even set it the time & date. It is gorgeous and the mother of pearl setting is not done justice in the photo. I am very pleased with my new favorite watch - I barely take it off. I have recieved many compliments. I just LOVE it ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, February 27, 2013
Eric Reeves (Woodbridge, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Have been looking for a classic watch, finally saw this and decided to go for it. It is lovely, and the two-tone bracelet lets me wear with both silver and gold.

Rate and Discover Movies