Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Package Quantity: 12|Change

on April 12, 2014
Quite a bargain. Grandson's bumper cars needed 12 batteries, this beat having to go out & purchase this amount or scrap around trying to find this many in kitchen drawers... Was able to enjoy the competition right away!
on February 22, 2016
Allthough I havent yet had the need to use one of these batteries, I know Rayovac is a good brand. I'm assigning four stars to this product until I've had the time to test how long they last, and will update my review afterwards.
on September 14, 2014
I mean, they are batteries right? I was going to buy Amazon made batteries but reviews were mixed, so I went with Rayovac as I have used this brand in the past. I thought the price was good. So far everything works.
on January 25, 2016
Yea, it's often said that:
a) Batteries are batteries, or
b) Certain brands are better than others.

But based on price, packaging, and usage, I'll give 'em 5 stars, and would buy again!

(Note that these were purchased for kids toys, which worked out great. If utilized for some other purpose they may or may not suit your need.)
on May 24, 2014
I am always doubtful of buying batteries online but these were great and a good buy. It says they hold their power for 10 years. We shall see. They work fine and I have no complaints.
on September 16, 2014
They are batteries. I gave them four stars because the pricing is good. Rayovac is a fine battery. I have enough AAA batteries to operate my TV remote until Tesla resolves his wireless electricity problem.
on September 18, 2014
Like one of the reviewer said, it's not much to say about battery. Except that I see it is fairly priced for 12 AAA battery under $8.00. The package said 'Last as long as Duracell'. But, I am not sure if it is good thing or not. Because, I always buy Duracell batteries and it does not last long at all. I have multiple under the cabinet lights that require batteries. I've used Duracell batteries and it only last just few weeks before I have to changed the batteries. It becomes too much trouble to change out the batteries, not to mention the cost. So, I gave up and not using it anymore. It would be really nice if this battery can hold power like advertised. Well, I hope it does.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
Just used tested these batteries with my tester and they work great they also came perfectly packaged and on the time as stated. Thankyou very much.
on July 13, 2014