5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, buy them if you can!
Published on September 23, 2010 by Alex Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair battery
Published on November 25, 2008 by Skip

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair battery, November 25, 2008
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
It's great they charge in 15 minutes but for the money the Rayovac hybrid batteries are a better deal to me. These batteries leak down rather quick as do most rechargeable batteries. The only exceptions I know of are the Rayovac and Sony Eneloop hybrid batteries. They maintain 80% of their charge over 6 months. I've never had to recharge one of they hybrids because it was sitting in a drawer when I needed it unlike these. I almost always have to recharge these when I need them. I pop them in my battery tester and they almost always show low after a week or so. I find it annoying I have to charge them to use them. I think I'll buy the hybrids from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, buy them if you can!, September 23, 2010
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
I have been using these batteries for 6 years now and I love them, I wish I could give more stars. I am sad they discontinued them, I wish I bought more, I am desperately searching for more of them! They Work very well in many devices, charge very quickly for when you use them and still need them quickly, stay charged for long period for us lazy types that charge and forget about them for a week/month--They are still charged and ready to use! I paid about $16 for 4 AA and $35 for a 15min charger, similar price still at $18 for 4 AA. Should have bought more of them, never needed to until now, I need them in multiple devices at once. Great buy, will almost completely replace your need to buy batteries. Take it from me, I haven't bought any for 6 years!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rechargeable batteries that I've found, January 17, 2008
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
I love rayovac rechargeable batteries. You can't beat a battery that fully charges in 15 minutes and holds it's charge for a considerable time. I had the Energizer rechargables before these and they don't compare. It takes the Energizer batteries almost 8 hours for a full charge and they don't hold a charge as long as the rayovac rechargeables.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these things!!!, April 12, 2008
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
these batteries are great!! use them up, pop them in the charger and 15 minutes later we are rolling again...this is a major plus with my daughters numerous electronic toys and my remotes. too bad i cant find these at the local stores anymore. fast shipping too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true timesaver!, March 24, 2008
Gadget Guru "Gadget Guru" (Delray Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
While most chargers I researched were anywhere from all night, to 6 hours to 2 hours for charging, this Ray-O-Vac model was one of the FIRST to boast a 15 minute recharge...and in the "microwave world" we live in, when we need batteries, we need them NOW: These batteries and their respective Ray-O-Vac charger are definitely a worthy addition to any home with even a few gadgets or electronic devices. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of money and regular batteries saved, October 20, 2008
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
I have been using these in my iAudio 5 (two pack of 4, one at a time) for over two years now and have had great results. I don't even want to try and see how much money this has saved me over traditional batteries.

Since my wife snagged some of my batteries for use in her stuff, I'm thinking of buying another pack. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be here looking to buy more for quite a while.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent batteries, May 23, 2008
Scott R. Settlemire (Fleming, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
I've used Ray-o-vac 15 min rechargable batteries for several years and recommend them. I've used them in portable CD players, digital cameras, toys, and flash lights. These batteries last as long as a typical disposable battery and fully recharge in 15 minutes. The batteries I bought 2-3 years ago are still in use and have not developed "memory" - they last as long per charge as they did when new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
very nice to only have to wait for 15 minutes when needing fresh batteries. duration of the charge not quite as good as I would have wanted, but excellent quick choice. if you want a longer lasting battery - Eneloop definitely a better choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for traveling, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
Rather then spend scads on batteries, recharging them has saved us oodles of money, particularly when we take driving trips and lots of photographs. This is the best way to go. Only problem is that over time, the batteries do shrink with all the recharging (we're talking several years), and may not make the best contact with some equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rechargeable battery, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Rayovac - Battery 4 x AAA NiMH 790 mAh 15 minutes
Best rechargeable battery for all my remotes and electronics. I have 12 of these (AA and AAA) for my different electronics over the years and they work great on all of them. Super fast to recharge and I charge these often with multiple (Rayovac) chargers for these batteries. I buy these again if needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›