5.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries!
Published 17 months ago by Midwest Yvonne

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries
I am very disappointed in the batteries. My first two batteries died in about a month's time in my radio.
Published 5 months ago by Brian McCarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries!, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Rayovac 6 pack Size D Ultra Pro Alkaline Batteries, AL-D (Tools & Home Improvement)
We bought an elliptical that only uses D size batteries. Unfortunately I didn't notice that when purchasing it but hey, it was a good price. We use the Rayovac D batteries in the elliptical and they work great. Tried other no-name brands and the machine would just suck the life out of the battery real quick. Meaning I would burn through them fast. Switched to AL-D Size D Ultra Pro Alkaline Batteries by Rayovac and they don't go so fast. I will keep using these batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Long Lasting Batteries, February 20, 2013
Decided to try Rayovac's Ultra Pro's, previously been using Duracell in my Rayovac (SE3DLN) lantern. These D's performed and there was no difference in run time!

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting...., February 13, 2014
Great batteries; I used 2 of them to light an LED Christmas wreath hanging on my front door and it's been 2 months (yes the wreath is still up) and the batteries are still going.
The wreath auto lights each evening and shuts off after 6 hours....so 6 hours every night, since around December 15th...still going.
This will be a great test to see when it finally poops out.

1.0 out of 5 stars THESE BATTERIES WILL RUIN YOUR ITEMS, January 4, 2014
I own 6 Mag-Lites...I know that may seem excessive, but I have 1 in my car and 5 around the house and the garage. All of them are either 3-4 D cell flashlights. I caught a good deal on Rayovac Ultra Pro's that were well within date and good batteries, so I loaded all of my flashlights up with new batteries. Four of my six Mag-Lites are now RUINED. The batteries either burst or leaked in 4 of the flashlights. Mag-Lite has a warranty that if you suffer battery issues with 3 of the major brands they will replace your light...but I still have to pay to ship them back for warranty coverage on my dime. All 4 of the flashlights that suffered from leaking or burst batteries were indoors and in a constant temperature and never exposed to heat or freezing air. I called my friend who I gave some of the Rayovac's too for his flashlight and the batteries are totally corroded and stuck inside his flashlight as well. So they ruined 5 of 7 Mag-Lites. I will NEVER purchase Rayovac batteries again, as far as I'm concerned they are junk and now have cost me an addition $25 to ship my flashlights back to the manufacturer. Stay away from these batteries if you want your item to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries for the price, July 1, 2013
Kathi Mitchell (Rhode Island, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these batteries for a shower radio. They last just as long as the big brand names but not as pricey. Would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived as expected, April 17, 2013
these were recent batteries, not some that had been sitting in a warehouse for years. Worked the first time I used them

4.0 out of 5 stars These batterys are really good. I would honestly compare them with name brands ..., July 10, 2014
These batterys are really good. I would honestly compare them with name brands like Duracell or energizer. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work. What more can I say about batteries ..., July 9, 2014
They work. What more can I say about batteries???

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014