1,854 Reviews
 (1,437)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes A Long Trip Fun!
Published on October 10, 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Get an A or pro instead
Published on June 5, 2007 by Kathryn Schnyder-emery

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes A Long Trip Fun!, October 10, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Razor A Kick Scooter (Sports)
My son started kindergarten this year, half a mile away from our home. He didn't enjoy walking the distance, but the scooter solved the problem. He just LOVES scooting around the streets, and mastered the technique within a week.Now getting home is fun. The scooter moves and works great. All of the kids in NYC have them - I've even heard of a kid who mastered the skill at age 2. I was really confused when I was shopping for a scooter...I wasn't sure from reading the ads, whether this scooter was actually appropriate for a 4 year old. It's been fine. I highly recommend this scooter for kids who want to get around quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars high tech version of low tech fun and exercise, September 30, 2005
This review is from: Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Scooter is sturdy, well made and looks great! It glides smoothly and handles nicely. Low to the ground with nice handle bars and grips. I bought this for my grand daughters three years ago and

they had never ridden anything but little kid toys. Each easily learned to handle and ride with very few mishaps. I think it is pretty safe for a ride-on type toy. (we bought helmets and thankfully have never had any bad landings). Now three years later I am still watching them ride working up a good healthy

sweat and loving it!! So, I just purchased scooter number 4 for

one of the girls who has practically worn the wheels off (I hope

I can talk her into the replacement of her favorite toy). She is nine now, the age where girls need outdoor exercise and fun.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!A GOOD CHOICE FOR KIDS MOVING UP TO BIG KID TOYS.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for adults too..., August 18, 2004
This review is from: Razor A Kick Scooter (Sports)
I bought this scooter for my daughter (7 yr old) and my husband was on it so much I had to buy another one. They take them everywhere. It is great for camping to get around the campgounds. It breaks down easily to store under car seats. I really recommend this scooter.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Reliable Review, March 16, 2006
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Razor A Kick Scooter (Sports)
I first bought a Razor scooter when they were at peak-popularity (in about 2001, in upstate NY; when I was in third grade...). That's what every kid wanted in 2000: a Razor scooter, Poke'mon Cards, a Poo-Chi(which I wouldn't recomend, the moisy little thing!) and a GameBoy Color!

So, when Bradley's was going out of buisness in January 2001, I took all my Christmas money to the clearence sale. My dad said he'd buy me and my little sister one thing, but we had to buy the rest. Guess what he bought? The $79 scooter! (I remember the price vividly......

It was red and shiny, ready for the road.....well the sidewalk anyway. The snow kinda intefered with the whole scooter thing, so I took to riding around kitchen and dining room in a loop. My new Big Mouth Billy Bass sitting on sensor mode so every time I roded by it sang. My Dad loved that! LOL

Soon after my sister wanted one. She was about six when she got her's the next year. It was blue and had a carry strap. I was so jealous! Mine didn't have a strap!

When my cousin was seven, he was borrowing ours all the time. So, for his eighth birthday he opened a clear and black scooter, then gave my sister such a big hug that he knocked her over!

My scooter is five years old now. It's still in one piece. The brakes still work, the handle cusions are still there, but are no longer as soft as the day I bought it. The folding hinges could use some WD40, but still work. And all after almost daily riding, for five summer's.

I have encountered the problems of those with bad reviews. For the loose pole, all you need is screwdriver. For the crooked wheel, just put the wheel against something hard, or both of your feet (where shoes). This is a quick fix. To get it to stay just tighten the top hexagon bold with an Alan Wrench. Works everytime for me, my sister, and my cousin.

My sister's is in better shape than mine, but my cousin's isn't. He kinda left it outside all winter..........need I go any farther? It still works and rides well, but the handle padding is gone. Oh well....he doesn't care, as long as it works.

Today we buy a fourth scooter for my cousin Kiaya. I hoping it's purple. My favorite color, but hey-I already got one! (When I got mine thay didn't make a purple one :- (

Long Live the Razor Scooter!

AW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scooter!, September 11, 2003
Susan Shams (West Des Moines, IA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor A Kick Scooter (Sports)
This is a great scooter. My children love it. It is easily folded, and it has a built in brake to slow it down. It looks very sleek with its silver paint and clear wheels. It is not big and bulky but very svelte.
I recommend this scooter wholeheartedly, your kids and even you will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars kickin' scooter!, January 1, 2008
This review is from: Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Sports)
So far, so good with my 5 year old son's new razor scooter. It's a simple enough product, so I don't know how it could get bad reviews. Does it get my child from point A to point B without any serious mishaps? Yes indeedy. Ok, I do have one negative to point out. Be careful when you pick the dang thing up to move it when your child leaves it laying in the middle of the garage, as it spins around and will catch your ankle with the heavy metal board. Son of a motherless goat, that's gonna leave a mark!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheee!, August 9, 2004
This review is from: Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Sports)
This has proven to be a very convenient means of travel for those without a car. As an adult, but young at heart, I use it to go short distances in my neighborhood (Queens, NY) and back and forth from the train. Light in weight and easy to fold, it comfortably fits in my backpack. I recommend it not only to children as a toy, but to shorter (handle bars go to 35 inches in height) adults who enjoy walking but sometimes have time constraints that require a glide!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST SCOOTER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, August 13, 2004
M. Madoni (Corona, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor A Kick Scooter (Sports)
I have had mine for two years and I have mastered really hard street tricks. It is great if you or your child wants to get into scating. I mastered riding it in about a week. The only two brands worth buying are razor and micro. But in my opinion, razor is the sure-fire best. It is the lightest in the scooter industry along with micro. The reason I like razor better is because micro make the foot-board to long so you can't go down slopes to well. But I think micro would be the best for adults because their feet probibly not fit on a razor. I don't fall to often so you don't need to woory about you or your child falling. The only time I fell really bad was when I was doing a trick where I do a wheelie in the air. I leaned back to far and my scooter slid aproxamately 10 feet and I slid 3. It's still numb after about 6 months. All and All, it is the best scooter in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This scooter is so fun!, November 20, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Razor A Kick Scooter (Sports)
I am 25 years old, and everytime I go to my mother's house I have to ride my little brother's scooter, it is so fun! And durable! Everyone from my father, brothers, sisters, even my mom love to hop on and glide down the street! Now I have one of my own. Get one for a great gift, even if it's for yourself!

3.0 out of 5 stars Get an A or pro instead, June 5, 2007
This review is from: Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Sports)
This is a fairly good scooter but it has two problems. By the way this is my moms account I'm actually a guy but that isn't all that important. First and formost it has a wheelie bar making tailwhips and many other tricks twice as dangerous. If anybody knows the point of them please feel free to tell me. Also it isn't that sturdy and I broke mine jumping a gap. If your seriosly into scootering get the pro model and if you just hate wheelie bars like me get the A model.Razor Pro Model Kick Scooter (Clear or Red)

Razor A Kick Scooter