- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sleek electric scooter with ultra-quiet belt-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||17 x 43.5 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||30.62 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||30.62 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
At first, my wife and I questioned my judgment in buying it for him. The first time he got on it, he lost control of it had a bad-looking crash. He hopped up unharmed though, so we gave him some time to learn. Every day since then, I have found him being diligent to charge it and eager to ride it.
So, here's my list of pros and cons.
1. The battery lasts a good hour of uphill/downhill riding.
2. The large, pneumatic tire up front makes quick work of bumps and rocks.
3. The wide standing surface allows for his feet to be together, side-by-side, if he wants.
4. The scooter is sturdy and solid.
5. The handlebars and shaft can be separated from the body for transport.
6. It's quick enough for fun, but not so fast as to be dangerous.
7. It ships in two pieces: Handlbars/shaft assembly and the main body. Attaching the two pieces is all the assembling that's necessary.
1. The brake is insufficient. It will eventually stop the scooter, but don't let your kid(s) rely on it. Teach them to steer out of situations and release the throttle. It will not stop my 9-year-old (65 lbs) son when he's rolling down our slightly sloped driveway. Of course, the effectiveness of the brake is directly proportional to the strength of the rider's grip, but the gripping power of kids in this age group is probably less than what this scooter-brake combo needs.
2. The rear wheel is like one on a regular Razor scooter - solid and slick. This works well on most dry surfaces, but be careful because it can and will slide in more situations than a grooved, rubber tire would.
3.Read more ›
I researched and compared the E100 scooter with the higher-end models (E200 and E300) and finally decided on the E100 due to its much lower price (I got it when it dropped down to ninety bucks, but it's still an excellent deal @ one hundred dollars.) and the fact that my daughter just turned 8 and I was worried the other models might be too powerful for her.
The main differences between the models are:
+ Top Speed: E100 - 10 mph; E200 - 12 mph; E300 - 15 mph
+ Maximum Rider Weight: E100 - 120 lbs; E200 - 154 lbs; E300 - 220 lbs (The construction of the E100 is very sturdy and will support more weight, but the less powerful motor will not propel you very fast.)
+ Start Mechanism: E100 - Requires push start before motor engages; E200 and E300 will engage motor from a stand-still
+ Recommended Age: E100 - 8 and up; E200 and E300 - 13 and up
+ Tires: E100 - 8" inflatable tire on front, 4.9" polyurethane rear wheel; E200 - 8" inflatable tires; E300 - 10" extra wide inflatable tires
After comparing all the specs and prices, I decided the E100 would fit our needs perfectly. My daughter was able to master riding it immediately, and she has not had any accidents or injuries while enjoying her new ride. The scooter does need an initial push to get going, but usually one good push will do the trick, so I don't really see it as an inconvenience.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought 3 of these and I wish they had longer battery life... 45 minutes at the park or a school playground and you are out of juice... Read morePublished 13 hours ago by CREER
Handles well and very sturdy. Fellow grandmas your little will love this scooter.Published 19 hours ago by GigiNAngel
Son received as a gift for Christmas. HE LOVES IT, however it came already put together and whomever at the factory did it, did a horrible job. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Elizabeth Bland
Perfect for my 9 year old granddaughter who just loves this scooter. I find it a bit scary but my granddaughter is a tomboy and loves fast/ active type outdoor toys. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Juliane
very good toy easy to ride and very good product for price good toy for children 5 to 10 years oldPublished 4 days ago by tommy381
Really happy to find and grab this scooter.. my son rides it all day longPublished 6 days ago by Samantha
It is perfect for what I want. It is fun and goes the perfect speed for me.Published 7 days ago by Craig Jensen