Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2011
Razor E225 Electric Scooter
The E225 Electric Scooter works great! The scooter ran for 2 hours straight the first ride, and after that it's never shut down, even on a steep hill. A downside is that the back wheel is low to the ground, so if it goes on a big curb it will not make it. Advice: Charge it for 18 hours before the first use, and charge it for 12 after that. This is a very good quality scooter and is not just a scooter with a motor hanging off the side, the motor is built in and out of reach (except by unscrewing it, of course.) The box is big and heavy. Great in general!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 15, 2015
I bought this for my son when it was on clearance 50% off. The scooter is very sturdy and were pretty impressed with it, its good fun however there are some short comings. The throttle is just an on or off switch and as such my son is to scarred to ride it. I have ridden it a good deal around my driveway and work parking lot (im 195lbs) On a fresh charge it zooms along pretty well for me. However at mild hills it will slow to a crawl and if i had to guesstimate its range on a level surface id assume 2 miles max (probably much better with less weight)

Any rate this has inspired me to buy a more higher end scooter for myself like eco reco m5 or evo powerboard.