A comfortable, molded polycarbonate seat keeps little riders comfy.
Other features include a large, high-impact front wheel with flat-free tire for easy pedaling and complete control, and two dual inclined caster rear wheels allowing resistance-free drifting and spinning. The steel framed design and MX-style handlebars enhance the look and lend a stylish touch. An adjustable handbrake and rubber grips provide the necessary support and grip, ensuring your child's safety. The Razor FlashRider 360 also features a double crown fork that gives the stiffness for quality and durability
- Welded steel frame and fork
- Dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action
- High-impact front wheel with flat-free tire
- MX-style handlebars with rubber grips
- Three-piece crank
- Double crown fork design
- Spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge
Dual inclined casters enable drifting and spinning action kids will love.
- Measures 24.5 by 25.75 by 40 inches (W x H x D)
- Some assembly required
- Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately
- 17.5-pound weight
- 160-pound maximum rider weight
- Recommended for users age six and up
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California. Creators of the popular Razor kick scooter, Razor additionally offers the E100, E200, and E300 electric scooters, as well as Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, and Ground Force electrically-powered ride-on toys and junior scooters. Razor has received numerous industry awards, including the Toy Industry Association’s “Toy of the Year” and “Toy of the Year” honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.