Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on December 12, 2012
We bought 2 Razor 360 Flash Riders from Amazon for our twins who turned 12 yesterday. They went absolutely BONKERS for these fun toys! They got the hang of riding and spinning and riding and spinning very quickly. They said the seats were comfortable...one said it was like sitting in a recliner! lol Because they're sitting so low to the ground there's no chance of them flipping this 'trike' over, which is important considering they're spinning and riding around like crazy men. It really reminded me of watching bumper cars at the Fair the way they'd ride straight then turn the handlebars and get it to spin (only my kids weren't crashing into each other....yet....hahaha). My husband and I were very entertained just watching them. The Razor 360's are rated to 160 lbs, so our kids will get many years use out of them.

My husband did the minimal assembly required without any problem. He's a perfectionist, OCD Engineer and he was impressed by the sturdiness of the Razor 360's build. It's got a solid, hard rubber front time, so there's no worry about it popping or wearing through like cheap plastic tires. The back wheels are the standard, small, white Razor wheels which are on their other products. We posted a video of the boys riding the 360's on Facebook and were immediately inundated with questions from friends who'd never seen such a thing. We HIGHLY recommend this toy....as a matter of fact, we're going to contact Razor and BEG them to make an adult version! Seriously!!

We own a big old 4 story building we're rehabbing and the 2nd floor is wide open with wood floors. The boys can ride these things even in the winter and they'll be getting much-needed exercise instead of being couch potatoes and vegging out during the cold Illinois winters. I'll be one happy Mom that they'll be entertained and NOT FIGHTING (is it only my kids who do that?) when they're playing on their Razor 360's! As they were running out the door to go to school this morning they were already talking about riding their Razor 360's when they got home today. Yippee....more exercise disguised as FUN!!!!

Oh, as a side note, WHEN (not if) you buy one of these, read the instructions on the side of the box....they're hilarious! Like, don't try to start a fire while riding the 360 by using the spark feature; Don't ride it on a public thoroughfare (like any sane parent would let their kid ride a TRIKE on a busy street! lololol) etc. All kidding aside, Razor makes quality products, and we recommend the Razor 360 Flash Rider 100%. It's SO WORTH THE MONEY!!!
on April 9, 2012
My three kids ages 11, 9, and 5 love these. My aunt has two and they have so much trouble waiting for their turn. i just bought this one for my 5 yr old for her 6th b-day. I know she's gonna love. All the kids love these. I like that they get them out from behind electronic devices and exercising. Often those who aren't riding will play or ride other bikes while waiting their turn. My biggest worry is they are low to the ground so I HIGHLY recommend supervision in areas where there are vehicles. At my aunts we're in the country and she has a large driveway so that is not a concern. Get your kids one and get them moving! You won't be sorry!
on July 26, 2012
MY 6 YR OLD DAREDEVIL HE S BEEN DOING FOUR WHEELING AND DIRT BIKE SINCE 3.5
HE LOVES HIS RAZON
MY 16 AND 21 LOVE IT TOOO
on August 29, 2013
My granddaughter loves it a d I am so happy to see she is outdoors getting fresh air and exercise instead of playing her computer all day.
on January 20, 2016
We did a lot of research comparing this Flash Rider to similar other brands before ordering this. We were NOT disappointed at all! Our bigger 8 year old has been riding it non-stop since Christmas and is in love with it. Cousins and siblings ages 4-15 have also taken a few spins without any complications. Dad even tried it out a bit and although his knees were in his chest, he had a blast! The spark plate has yet to be replaced and I can tell you, our son has used it a ton! We haven't had any issues tipping while spinning out, and controlling it is very easy. The Rider was simple to put together and came with all necessary tools (less than 20 minutes from start to finish). Solid, quality metal frame gives a very sturdy feeling to ride. We have already recommended this to many of our friends!
review image review image
on October 10, 2013
My 7yr old daughter loves it. There is a. constant battle among the kids over who gets to ride it.
on October 2, 2013
My 5 year old son loves this Razor 360 and rides it frequently. His friends like it, too. I can see getting a lot of future use out of this!
on September 21, 2013
Bought the Razer Flashrider 360 Caster Trike for my grandsons birthday. He loves it. Rides it and down the neighborhood.
on June 27, 2013
Bought 2 for my kids, can put together in about 20 min... Kids rode them the whole day.. Hours of fun
on December 8, 2013
WARNING! We recently purchased two of these Trikes as Christmas gifts. And as I write, the trikes are still boxed. They will be opened as surprise gifts in a few weeks, so I’m unable to provide a review of the product at this time. (We'll update this review after Christmas.)

But, I have a warning for anyone else planning the same,( i.e. as a surprise gift for an upcoming holiday or birthday).

Amazon does not send the product in an unmarked carton or larger brown box. Amazon will simply paste a shipping label on the original product package; the product name and full-color pictures will be fully exposed. So, when the package arrives, it is completely obvious as to what is in the box. And, any potential surprise could be ruined if discovered.

For our situation, we were lucky to discover the trike boxes sitting on our front porch. We discovered the items shortly after they were delivered and before the kids arrived home. But others may not be so lucky. If you are concerned that children might spot the package, you might avoid the problem by requesting delivery to an alternative address, i.e., grandparent or friends home.

FYI.
33 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse