5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could ride!
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars MAINTENANCE!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Mistasherm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could ride!, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
My 8 year old has long outgrown his motorized Jeep and in my opinion is still too little for other motorized vehicles (quads, motorcycles, etc...). Therefore, I was super excited to find this product at my local big name toy store. We do have rules with the Crazy Cart: must wear helmet (no helmet, no riding), must be supervised outside while on it at all times, no neighbor children can ride it, and must drive at an appropriate speed (it can go up to 12 miles an hour). It is safer than I originally thought it looked. Although, it is really low to the ground. Originally, I was afraid it would tip over, but after seeing it and how it works, I'm not so concerned about that. It only holds up to 140 pounds, so sadly I cannot ride on it just yet as I just had a baby.
The only real issue is that my son says he likes it, but it makes him dizzy. He hasn't played on it enough to justify buying it. It does drive in a straight line, but it is made to drift in circles. Therefore, if your child has the slightest bit of motion sickness, I wouldn't suggest it. You can find additional information and a video on the manufacturer's website: [...]

2.0 out of 5 stars MAINTENANCE!!!!, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
The overall idea and concept of the Cart probably rates five plus stars, but the issues that we have had thus far is why I gave it one star. Be prepared to conduct maintenance on this item before every ride. We bought one for our son this past Christmas and the front tire is already worn through and the rear caster wheels have fallen apart. This is after less than 13 or so rides and we live on a cul-de-sac with no rough areas. The front tire did not hold air at all, I've had to fill the tire prior to each ride. The tire is very small and it is very hard to get an air nozzle on the stem. The rear wheel caster bolts continuously back themselves out. Again, prior to each ride I have to flip it upside down and tighten the rear casters. The smaller front stabilizing wheels are already bent and coming apart. I sat and watched my son for a decent amount of time on day to make sure that he wasn't being rough on it. Normal riding and turning requires the front smaller stabilizing wheels to come in contact with the ground and they are just not designed to handle pavement. We have a ton of Razor products and this one is the most "needy" when it comes to upkeep. If you have access to a large, flat area of polished concrete, then this item would probably perform slightly better, but the maintenance issues would still remain. If you are reading this and are on the fence between the Crazy Cart or the Ground Force Drifter - go with the Drifter, we have one of those also and it works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a couple of days, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
My 10 year old son got his Crazy Cart on Saturday and by Monday a front wheel broke off and when we called razor , we were told that we won't be able to get a replace wheel until 2014. We ended up returning the cart and trying one more time with a new cart. And within two days the chain came loose while driving straight down the parking lot. For $400 I don't recommend this cart. IT was an awesome toy but not for only 2 days of enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cart!!!!, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
My 12 year old son loves his cart! It works FANTASTIC!! I find it to be very well made and have not encountered one problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars I spent more time fixing the chain than my son has spent riding it., May 13, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
The chain is CONSTANTLY falling off. It is not easy to put back on, my hands get greasy and cut up every time because it is so tight and difficult to put back on. It is fun to ride, but I have BY FAR spent more time putting the chain back on after it falls off than my son has spent actually using it!

5.0 out of 5 stars just like mario cart, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
The Crazy Cart amazing! If only I had it when I was a kid. I just need to get enough of my friends to buy one so we can have a real life Mario Cart race.

2.0 out of 5 stars Getty ready to buy replacement parts, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
My son absolutely loves this cart. However, in less than a month, the front tire has worn completely through to the inner tube and is flat. The rear caster wheels are also in need of replacement. This is after less than 20 hours of use. The Razor website sells the parts but do not list the inner tube under the crazy cart. You have to call tech support to get a part number to be able to order the inner tube on their site. FYI, It is the same tube used on the E200 scooter. Dealing with tech support is a nightmare. The gentleman I spoke with was clearly speaking English as a second language in a very thick Indian accent. It took him 2 minutes just to spell my name correctly. Giving him my email address was a nightmare. I was able to order the parts which he promised would be delivered within 7 days. Shipping costs for the tire, tube and rear caster wheels was $18.78 which seemed a little high for a box smaller than a shoe box. Long story short, after spending $400 for this as a Christmas gift, it looks like it will continue to cost me about $60 a month in replacement parts just for wheels and tires. So far, we haven't had any other mechanical issues though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't move an inch...that's pretty CRAZY!, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
Purchased Razor Crazy Cart from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Received item promptly. Opened the box, removed crazy cart and charged for 12 hours as stated in instructions. Boxed it back up again and gave it to my son for his 11th birthday. He was so excited! He sat down on the crazy cart, strapped on the seatbelt, pressed the on switch and the engage button on the steering column and....NOTHING HAPPENED! It never move an inch. Very, very disappointed birthday boy! Boxed it back up and started the return process.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 14, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
My son loves it. Works well. Wish it had a brake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Razor Crazy Cart (Toy)
Bought two for my boys for Christmas, within three weeks the first one died. You can on,y call the company from 9-5pm but I have a job! Left a request for the company, no answer. These are fun for kids, but small kids. Not happy that it broke so soon. Expensive for something that doesn't last. I'll keep Amazon posted

Razor Crazy Cart