5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and strong
This Razor A3 scooter is a great step up from the inexpensive, less robust scooters you'll find in many stores. Very strong: my 11-year-old weighs about 100 pounds and it has easily absorbed use and abuse from him and his friends for months.

Published on September 26, 2006 by P Brown Jr

2.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous
The handle bars keep loosening up which in turn makes it very dangerous. Also, the base metal footboard is cracking. I wouldn't spend the money on this scooter. It's not worth it. Spend your money on a cheaper model Razor.
Published on January 9, 2007 by Donna R. Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and strong, September 26, 2006
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)

The large wheels are a great feature, as is a neat adjustment which you can use to keep the handle secure to the base without rattling. The hand grips are very comfortable, and are also the part most likely to wear first, but they are easy to replace if you ever need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than old razor, January 16, 2007
D. Carter (Lexington, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
I bought this for my [...] year old son to replace his old razor scooter. My son isn't the most coordinated of children and wasn't able to glide much on his old scooter. This one looks very close to the old scooter but it is much easier for him to glide and keep his balance. The wheels are bigger and there are some other minor adjustments that help and it doesn't look like a toddler razor at all. Hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome scooter, October 8, 2012
Kelly (Macungie, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
I was debating whether to get my 5 year old son the A2 or A3 and did a fair amount of research. I am so glad I spent the extra 10 bucks or so to get the A3. The wheels are better, smoother, faster ride, and the deck is noticeably bigger than A2 and A1. The scooter is great, my son loves to ride it (and so do I)!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting around a University!, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Although the typical college student is above the 143 pound weight limit, after hundreds of miles of getting around my college campus (in which a lot of the riding surface is uneven brick), the A3 retains its smooth ride. It's perfect for the student who can't afford a bicycle, but still wants to shorten their commute from dorm to class. In fact, it's probably safer than a skateboard or longboard because it has a brake and much more control of direction, which is essential when traversing in high foot traffic areas. One of my favorite transportation products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 7 year old, February 17, 2007
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Bought it for daughter's Christmas gift. She loves it. Cool color. Adjustable height is useful for her short height. She is very proud with it. Bigger wheels gives a bit more stability.

4.0 out of 5 stars More comfortable than the A1, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Pros:

1) More comfortable than the A1 due to larger wheels
2) Faster than the A1, also due to larger wheels
3) Takes bumps + cracks MUCH better than the A1. I feel like the 125mm wheels are the bare minimum for real world use and comfort requirement

Cons:

1) Heavier than the A1. Not by a lot and not enough to be unwieldy, but enough to just be noticeable when collapsed and being carried around.
2) Larger than the A1 when collapsed. The stepboard is larger and can't be "compacted" further, so no surprises here. It's just large enough to wish it was smaller, but not annoyingly large.
3) "Only" more comfortable than the A1 by.....if I had to put a number on it, maybe 30%? Significant, and the A1 ride was just annoying to me, so this works.

Overall, I'm happy with the build and glad I didn't go for the cruiser, which would be beyond what I would consider to be comfortable and portable to carry around as a commuter.

*edit*

Been over a year now. Reliability holding up just fine, nothing to complain about.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Lovely Green Razor Scooter, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
I'm an adult, I don't care! This thing is awesome. I have been using my scooter for a week now, to go to the grocery store, and to work. It cuts my commute time from 40 mins to 20 mins. Likewise with getting to the grocery store, 20 mins to 10 mins, so it has reduced travel time by %50 when compared to walking. I am 5' 6", and I was concerned the scooter would be hard to control because of it's light weight; I was also concerned it would irritate my shoulder because I presumed I would be hunched over, holding onto handle bars that where a few inches to short. On the contrary, this has not been an issue at all, and not only is it comfortable to use (when the terrain is right) but it is an incredible cardio work out! The handle bars reach the bend of my waist, long enough for me to stand with good posture, and still hold firmly to the handles. I used to have a Razor Scooter when they where new and all the craze when I was a kid, but now I'm a 24 and I must admit, getting this new scooter for my self does make me feel like a kid again... a very big out of shape kid. I know it might be strange seeing a Lady Librarian scoot through the city in office attire, but I'm saving on emissions, saving money on gas, saving time from walking, and getting a better work out than I had before. P.S. My commute is exactly 1.4 miles one way, just to give you a sense of how far I go in 20 minutes, factoring in cross walks, I could go further in 20 minutes if I didn't have to stop and wait 2 or 3 times for traffic. P.P.S. Unit paving is a pain, I have to pass over a couple of brick pavements, and it slows my roll a little bit. The shock doesn't absorb a thing that I can tell, but I have nothing to compare it to except my car. Still... GLAD I TOOK THE RISK. I love my green scooter. -^__^-

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, August 31, 2006
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
I purchased this scooter for my 6-year old's birthday. It has been a huge hit. She previously had a 3-wheeled scooter also by Razor that just didn't move fast enough. The only problem is that all the neighbor kids and her 3 year-old sister want to ride it so much that she doesn't get to ride it as much as she wants. It is solidly built and has a very smooth ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kid present, May 20, 2007
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
We purchased an A3 scooter for our 5 y.o. for his birthday three weeks ago. He was eager to own one and loves it. He's already taking small jumps with the scooter and really enjoying the skateparks with it. It's much easier and safer than a skateboard for a five y.o. His friends 4, 5 and 6 years all want one as well so I think it's a great gift for that age. We bought the scooter with the larger wheels thinking that it would handle bumpy side walks and grass better than the ones with the smaller wheels which it seems to so far. As far as quality, we can't tell yet how it will keep up since we've only had it a short time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny's Scooter, September 19, 2008
This review is from: Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Yes, Iam 69 and just love riding my little red scooter. It's easy to fold up and put back in my car and it's steady to ride on.

Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Green)
Out of stock