- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Razor E125 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sleek electric scooter with high-torque, chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 19.25 x 34.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||97 pounds|
|Item Weight||25.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||32 pounds|
Other details include a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch polyurethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake. The E125 is recommended for ages 8 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 120 pounds. It also comes with a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools and is backed by a 90-day warranty. The buyer and rider of the E125 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a chain-driven, high-torque motor
- Twist-grip throttle
- 125mm polyurethane rear wheel
- Rechargeable battery
- Hand-operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
Warning: using this product may be a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk.
Top Customer Reviews
Battery lasts for about an hour of continued use, however, steep hills will really burn it down. I recommend not using the motor on steep inclines and just use it normally. One other nice thing is the on/off switch, helps to remind them to charge it when they switch it off.
I would definitely recommend this scooter, even to overly protective parents. Although my kids did wear full protective gear for the first month until I felt they were ready; Now it's just the helmet.
EDIT: May 30, 2012
Ok, the batteries on both scooters are shot and with only a 90 day warranty we have no option but to replace the batteries and recycle the old ones.
The kids loved riding these last fall but now they can only go about 10 feet on a full charge.
Not worth it for Total Cost of Ownership
Now I see why people get gas powered scooters.
Luckily the batteries aren't that expensive, about $15 each, but you need 2 of them for each scooter.
EDIT: Well, these are finally useless. After replacing 3 sets of batteries, it's just not worth the money and hassle.
These are basically the ink jet printers of the scooter world. Cheap scooter but expensive to keep going.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty boring even for a 7yr old kid. Just bought for Cmas and it works fine so far but it is slow and becomes boring pretty fast. My kid loves his manually powered Razor. Read morePublished 1 month ago by WVphotog
Works Really well. Even worked on grass! I do not recommend using it in dirt because it gets the chain off track but that is the only problem i encountered. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ShayShay
This was a PERFECT gift for my 10 year old son. My 8 and 12 year old daughters love it too.
Wish the batteries were interchangeable... Read more
Had it for a month and my son loves it. It goes pretty fast and seems to keep its charge pretty good. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Heather