Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Green|Change
Price:$181.52 - $501.15

on January 11, 2007
I had my doubts about this scooter since it was so reasonably priced, but so far it has been a great ride. I got it for my 8 year old son to play around with on the sidewalks but discovered that it is fun for me too! My son's friend got the next level down in scooters, the E100 I think, and his is much slower. Plus he does not have the option of the seat. With the E200S, you can decide to use the seat or go without it, and my son chose to use it. He loves his scooter, and it was definitely a good buy.
11 comment|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2008
I am a college student and purchased this scooter because with a 220 lb weight limit,it was the only one that could hold an adult (and bookbag, laptop, etc) within my price limit. This little machine is a wonder in a time of gass prices rocketing. I read the other reviews before purchasing this past summer (2008) and was prepaired for the worst, I purchased an extra battery and charger with the scooter. When one battery is on the scooter the other is charging. I keep a charger in my bookbag and one at home at all times. This has served me well. I ride every day to school (about 20 min.) and only have to hop off and walk it on the steepest inclines, let it charge or change the battery when I reach campus and have enough charge to ride back home. This is also good for quick runs to the grocery store three blocks away and I have a basket tied below the seat to carry more than I could on foot. The battery lasts longer if you let it run out completely before charging but heavier weights and uphill travel will wear it down quicker as well, so the extra battery and spare charger were what made this worth the price.
44 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2013
My son loves this. The seat is easily removable if desired. The battery charges well. It seems safe to ride, stable and not prone to tipping. The color is gender neutral.
on March 14, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. The only complaint I have is that the darn chain is constantly falling off. She doesn't get to ride it much because she is always waiting for me to put the chain back on.
on January 3, 2014
great instruction manual. 9 year old daughter has no problem following. awesome speed and totally fun. Meanwhile, the size is great for the kids to grow into.
on September 4, 2004
I'm only 10 years old and I bought this scooter for only $149.99 at Toys R' Us. I weigh 82 lbs and I would reccomend this scooter for ages 10 and up!!! I think this scooter is better than the E100. It only goes 10 mph!!! And the tire busted right away!!! And if my E200 busts then they'll send me another one!! 4 free!!!! Buy it!!!
on January 20, 2014
The seat is very high so we'll have to wait a few years for home to ride it with the seat. I don't think they intended for a 5 year old to ride it. The Currie scooter we purchased for my other son has a lower seat and is at least as great as this Razor. I think Currie scooters are better made but cost more money. You get what you pay for. We have not had any problems with this scooter but have only owned it for one month. So far so good.
on December 23, 2013
My granddaughter is 10 yrs old and she loves it! She was intimidated by it when we first took her out on it but she took about 10 miunutes to get the hang of it and she is riding it all over. We live on a cul de sac so she is up and down from street to driveways and round and round, enjoying it. Quality is very good.
on January 10, 2014
We got this scooter for our 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it! To be honest, we've all taken it for a test drive and it goes great! She prefers it without the seat but it's nice to have the option (one of the top reasons we chose this model).
on January 4, 2009
We bought this for our 9 year old daughter for Christmas. It arrived in a beaten box but all in all in fine shape (with a few nicks and scratches-not enough to really care). I charged the battery because I wanted to try it before we gave it to her, to, um, test it's safety :) It was so much fun! My husband and I rode it back and forth in the hallway for about an hour. We felt some guilt for playing with her Christmas gift before she got it-but we knew after she got it we wouldn't be allowed on it anymore. When she saw it on Christmas morning she was thrilled. We live in western Pennsylvania and Christmases tend to be snowy and cold, but it was a decent day and she went outside to ride it. She rose it for upwards of an hour before the low battery light came on. She hasn't had much ride time since then but I can tell you that the battery is great, the ride is great, the weight limit is a bonus for adults, and it is super fun. I just hope that she will allow me to ride it come summer.