The ever-popular Razor E300 Electric Scooter is new and improved for 2006!
Features:Super-sized deck and frame for riders of almost all sizesHigh-performance, variable-speed, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 mphTwist-grip acceleration controlHand-operated rear brake Extra-wide 10" pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth rideIncludes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and toolsUp to 45 minutes of continuous riding per chargeBattery charge time of 8 hoursMaximum rider weight: 220 poundsSafety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads is recommendedMeasures 41"L x 17"W x 42"H
NOTE: Be sure to check and obey local laws regarding scooter use.
Get around with power and style on this cool electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a super-size deck and frame for riders ages 12 and older, the E300 can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor. The scooter also includes a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood.
Other details include variable speed acceleration, a twist-grip throttle, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time). The charger and tools are included with the E300, though riders should note that some assembly is required.
The buyer and rider of the E300 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter (a helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads are recommended). The E300 offers a weight maximum of 220 pounds and weighs 52 pounds.
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders ages 12 and older
- High-performance, variable-speed, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 miles per hour
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth ride
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended
- Measures 41 inches long by 17 inches wide by 42 inches tall