The buyer and rider of the E300 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter (a helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads are recommended). The E300 offers a weight maximum of 220 pounds and weighs 52 pounds.
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders ages 12 and older
- High-performance, variable-speed, quiet chain-drive motor for speeds up to 15 miles per hour
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic front and rear tires for smooth ride
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries, battery charger and tools
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended
- Measures 41 inches long by 17 inches wide by 42 inches tall
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor® brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300--all electric scooters. The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video--RVM--featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.