4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 2 year old
Published on October 15, 2008 by J. Otto

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this one!
Published on June 10, 2010 by Jessica Nesseler-Cass

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 2 year old, October 15, 2008
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
Two weeks ago we got Razor A Kick scooters for my 6 year old daughter and four year old son. Needless to say my two year old son wanted to keep up with the older kids and this scooter is perfect. Overall it is smaller than the Razor A, but has a wider sturdier base. Granted it does not go fast, nor does it have the maneuverability of the older kids' scooters, but my son is happy. He wanted his very own scooter and now he has it. There is no need for him to go fast or attempt to do any tricks. While the older kids are whizzing down the block he is right next to me putzing around, happy as can be. Also, my four year old will occasionally get off of his Razor A and get on the kiddie scooter. He can maneuver the kiddie scooter fine but doesn't ride it for very long because it lacks speed and he has to constantly keep pushing off with his foot.

Bottom line- It's a great scooter for 2-3 year olds. If your child is 4 or older, and remotely coordinated, get the Razor A Kick Scooter, they will like the speed and maneuverability way better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this one!, June 10, 2010
Jessica Nesseler-Cass (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
The two wheel razor scooters are great. We own three of them. However this three wheel version just isn't a good product. If you want a good scooter for a kids who is under 5, buy the Mini Micro (also called the Mini Kick). It's fantastic! Stable. Fast. Easy to ride. I know 18 month old kids who cruise around the play ground fast. My 3 1/2 year old daughter has used hers every day for the last 18 months. The razor three wheel scooter is heavy, slow and unstable. The front frequently falls over and is difficult to steer. We had one and I got rid of it because it was making my child unhappy. Please don't waste your money. Buy the Mini Micro, and then buy a two wheel razor when they turn 5. Then, when they're 8, buy a Grow Ped.

5.0 out of 5 stars My four year old loves it!, December 30, 2007
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
We were trying to decide between this and the Dora the Explorer scooter for Christmas. We finally decided to go with the Razor as it looked to be better built. It has been ridden on the street, the sidewalk, the kitchen floor and it has not had a single problem. It is quiet and solid and works as advertised. I was worried that it would be too difficult for a 4yr old to ride, but the 3rd wheel is just what she needed. This is a recent revision and includes a nifty feature: it folds up. My husband was quite happy with this. Eventually you will get to the bottom of the hill, the kid will not want to push it back up and you will be carrying it. This just makes it easier. Just a note: helmut is a MUST. They can really get some speed going and there is no good way to stop.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good ride., May 24, 2009
KUW "mom of 2" (Grosse Pointe Woods, MI) - See all my reviews
We bought this scooter for my 5 year old. I thought I was getting a safe scooter because of the 3 wheels and I trusted the "Razor" name. This is such a safe product because it does not glide well at all. At the speed it goes, a kid doesn't need any safety equipment. Walking is actually faster and more dangerous than this scooter. In addition, when my daughter does finally get it to glide (at the most it will glide without using her foot is 2 feet, if that, and very slow)as soon as she puts both her feet on it, the thing stops. I can't even imagine her using this scooter much at all because it is not fun to constantly pump and not go anywhere. It is a big waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars NO handle height ajustment, November 8, 2010
beware,older Razor Jr had handle height ajustment,but this new Razor dont have one..Steering handle is too low for my 3 1/2 yrs old....

3.0 out of 5 stars toddler scooter, October 12, 2008
J. harris (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
I'd rate this scooter average. My kid like's it. It seems sturdy & well assembled. My only issue is the friction on the wheels is too tight. I emailed razor and they said that is intentional. Pretty much all my 3yr can do is put one foot on and push with the other, by the time he tries putting the pushing foot on it has stopped. Hopefully they will loosen a little or I can assist them.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small for a 4year old, April 1, 2011
SMC (Shavertown, Pa. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
Bought this for my granddaughter- she is a small 4year old. Nice toy but it is more sized for 2 1/2 to 3 year olds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Razor for Jr's (Get a 3-wheeler with the two wheels in front), April 4, 2011
Daniel (Miami Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
Look for a Jr. scooter with the two wheels in the front rather than the back. A three wheel scooter makes sense for a Jr. learner, but having the two wheels in the back make it impossible for him place his two feet on the scooter to enjoy the ride. My son's friends have have the scooters with the two wheels in the front and roll around with agility.

Besides the basic design flaw, our scooter came from Amazon with wobbly wheels and a pull stand that did not function smoothly. Also the plastic base is somewhat flimsy. We have two of the "real" Razors and expected the same quality from this Jr. version. We are totally disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooter, January 9, 2008
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
My 4 year old twins love them and so does my 5 year old! Many people have commented on the look of the scooter. Love the colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Sports)
My son loves this scooter. He is 3 years old and handles it very easily. It's very sturdy and safe.

Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter (Blue)
$44.99 $36.15