Amazon.com Product Description
The Pro Model scooter comes with Razor's official Pro Rider-tested designation.
The scooter measures four by 25.5 by 7.25 inches (W x H x D) when fully assembled, weighs eight pounds, and additionally features extra-thick foam handles for an optimal balance of comfort and non-slip grip, a must for serious tricksters. Riders will appreciate the Pro Model's full-deck grip tape, which is specially designed by Team Razor pro rider Ricky Wernicke, and provides maximum traction both on the ground and in the air.
- Designed and tested by Team Razor Pro Riders for durability and performance
- Full deck grip tape designed by Team Razor Pro Rider Rickey Wernicke
- 98-millimeter urethane wheels equipped with ABEC-5 high-speed bearings
- Double stacked head clamp for extra head tube strength
- Extra thick foam grips for additional palm protection
- Patented folding mechanism (US patent number 6,431,567 and 7,063,341)
- Patented rear fender brake (US patent number 6,139,035)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum for lightweight durability
- Easy to fold and carry
Built with durability and professional-grade performance in mind, there's no trick the Pro Model can't handle in style.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California. Creators of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor additionally offers the E100, E200, and E300 electric scooters, as well as Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, and Ground Force electrically-powered ride-on toys and junior scooters. Razor has received numerous industry awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.