4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ride! Bad Customer Service from Razor
I bought two of these. The 160 lb. weight limit was very appealing, as I have a 14 year old and 7 year old. It is small...leg length is really for a 5-10 year old. The teenagers love 'em, but their knees are up to their chin. It is so much fun! The kids all took turns and loved the "360" spin when they put on the brake.

Unfortunately, the gears inside the front...
Published on January 5, 2008 by E. King

1.0 out of 5 stars For taller kids only
Published on January 1, 2010 by Michelle A

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ride! Bad Customer Service from Razor, January 5, 2008
E. King (Northern VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)

Unfortunately, the gears inside the front wheel broke on one of them. After a very frustrating attempt to contact Razor, I contacted Fogdog.com, they immediately offered to have it returned for a refund.

They were easy to put together. Came quickly from Fogdog.com. Other then the NON-Customer service from Razor...these were an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip Rider 360, September 20, 2009
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
My son says there are very few things that are better than the Rip Rider. He received it as a gift for his 13th birthday. His 8 year old brother received one for his birthday a few months back and both were taking turns riding it. So now that they each have their own, they race and have a great time. I see no issues or problems with this product. Holds together well, even after bumping and crashing each other. We have yet to repair them. I would highly recommend this for any child.

5.0 out of 5 stars My child LOVES this, September 14, 2009
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
We bought this for our youngest child age 7 . He absolutely loves this. He is on it all the time. We have gotten comments from adults about how they wish there was an adult size one. The front tire is a solid tire ,so NO FLATS , and as far as the back ones, they are just like the wheels on the scooters. You can change them when they wear down. I would definitely recommend buying one of these. Razor Riprider 360 - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars For taller kids only, January 1, 2010
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
I bought this due to the great reviews and my son wanted it so badly. He is 5 and yes on the smaller side but this toy should come with height recommendations. Our son is 36.5 inches tall. When he sits on this bike, he legs are about 10 inches from the petals. There is no way to adjust the seat or petals to make it fit various heights. You can imagine his disappointment and our sadness when his wide eyes spotted it under the Christmas tree only to find it impossible to use due to his height. HAD this product stated must be X inches to use I would have passed on buying it and bought something he could use. It will be years before he grows 10 inches to fit this bike. I'd return it but we put it together for the Chritmas WOW factor and got rid of the box so he wouldn't see it. If you child is small wait on buying this toy. We are very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Pretty much the best trike ever", October 24, 2009
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
I'll let our 7-year-old write this review: "I like that it can do 360 spins, and I like it because it has tornadoes all over it, and I like the front tire because it's a really cool black tire. And...I like how it feels to hold on to the handles, and I like how it feels to sit on it, and I really like to go really fast on it. AND I like when my little sister rides on my lap. And my little brother has stood on the back and it went perfect."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, June 28, 2009
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
I ordered this bike for my son's birthday. I ordered it on Thursday and received it on Saturday and the shipping was free! It is very easy to put together. All of the tools needed are included. It is made from very strong metal components and it should last a very long time. It performs exactly as advertised and my son absolutely loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, but make sure child is tall enough, March 5, 2010
A. Kerkemeyer (St. Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
I got this for my son's 6th birthday. My kids love anything with wheels on it, so this was a guaranteed winner. It took my six year old only a few minutes with it to figure out how to really get it spinning while he's riding. The ride is very smooth and he is even able to ride this on our somewhat hilly ride up to the park (unlike his more traditional 'big wheel' type bike which is too hard to ride uphill).

I will point out that if you are buying this for the lower age range, you do need to be fairly tall to ride this bike. My son is 3'11" and is just tall enough to ride this. At first he complained that he was too short, but I think he just got used to stretching a little more than on his other bike. The seat is not adjustable. My almost-4-year-old also likes to try to ride it but is much too short, he just scoots it around pushing his feet on the ground. So if you have a tall 5 or 6 year old, it will probably fit them.

It is still the first bike that gets pulled out of the garage when the kids go out to play, it is just plain fun. I haven't taken it out for a spin myself yet, but it is very tempting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip Rider, June 3, 2009
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
My 4 year old son saw a commercial for the Rip Rider on television and decided that was what he wanted for his 5th birthday present. I am so glad I followed his lead. He absolutely loves it, and so does his 12 year old brother. It is ridden every day, abuse beyond the normal, and has been great! I may have to purchase another to avoid the sharing conflicts!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Popular Toy, July 14, 2010
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
This really is a fantastic toy. Kids (of all ages) love it.

If you are considering purchasing the 360, you already have seen, heard or imagined what it does so I won't clutter this review with the obvious awesomeness of the play that comes from this bike.

I have stress tested this toy under some pretty extreme conditions. I think this is where I can help.
I have 3 boys 16, 14, and 8. They are all under the 160lb weight limit for the 360, but boys play HARD. My neighborhood is also filled with other boys, and miraculously, ours is the only 360 in the neighborhood. Needless to say, the 360 gets a lot of action. (I've even had to kick a couple adults off the thing).

After 6 months of frequent play the little trike is holding up pretty well.
The front tire is well worn, but being some sort of solid-but-soft foam, it should last quite a while longer.
The back wheels are shot. One is warn almost to the hub so I'll be replacing them soon.

The back wheels are soft, but i can't complain about their durability because I think the softness is probably required to minimize road vibrations.

So, I just want you to be prepared to replace the back wheels from time to time, otherwise this is a GREAT TOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome invention!, September 1, 2009
This review is from: Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On (Sports)
I wish I had invented this product. I purchased it for my 6-year old son. He is a daredevil and even he was a little wary at first but after realizing there was no way it could tip, he loved it! It's like a big wheel on steroids!! So much fun and I'm sure he'll be riding it until at least age 9!

Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On