Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2008 6:45:05 AM PST
Ostrakos says:
Will this include Razor since it was numbered as the first 2 episodes?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2008 11:20:42 AM PST
Indeed. According to digitalbits.com: The 4-disc set will include all 10 early season episodes (from He That Believeth in Me to Revelations) along with both the broadcast and extended version of Razor and the Razor webisodes. Special features will include everything that was on the original Razor DVD plus deleted scenes...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2008 11:58:28 AM PST
Ostrakos says:
Thank you kindly.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2008 3:56:40 PM PST
Elias says:
Yay! Totally worth it!! Adding to my car =)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2009 6:21:57 PM PST
A. Frye says:
As a BSG noob, I also thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2009 9:04:20 PM PST
Conniec says:
F.A. - do you know if the Battlestar Webisodes are included somewhere? Probably Season 4, I would imagine. THANKYOU very much for putting this info out, great NOT to end up buying more than needed. Do you know if there are commentaries and various extras for all the BSG Season's? I have been able to find VERY LITTLE info on Amazon about what is actually included in the DVD's, which is a huge shame to their part. Borders.com, REEL.COM, BN.COM, and other's at least tell you what is ON each disc - as did Amazon when they were with BORDERS. (on a personal note, I had not known that Amazon had become it's own entity outside of Borders, and now have WAY too many gift cards for BORDERS, none for Amazon, and no way to exhange them .... bummer! - well, my Irish luck strikes again, I guess,, LOL!).

MANY THANKS, CRC
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlestar Galactica Season 4
Battlestar Galactica Season 4 by Edward James Olmos
4.4 out of 5 stars   (706)