Re-Animated
Price:$14.98+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 12, 2007
This movie "Re-Animated" is a great kids movie! I loved it. Dominic Janes is one of my favorite actors, so I enjoyed it. The only parts I did not like was when Jimmy was treating Craig like dirt, and when Craig was taking advantage of Jimmy. Jimmy's dad is very weird, but I got some laughs from him, especially the chocolate milk part in the kitchen, where he put a ton of chocolate syrup in the glass, then poured a tiny bit of milk in there! Ha Ha Ha! Anyway, the whole movie is not what the previews are like, it is a whole different world! Parents having aliens as daughters, kids having brain transplants, and evil geniuses stealing brains!!!

When Jimmy got hit by the train, it looked fake, but I laughed at the site of watching a person fly 20 feet above the air just by getting hit by an amusement park train! I got a lot of laughs from the doctors having Appleday costumes on! Ha Ha Ha! My favorite parts were when Jimmy said sorry to Craig on Live TV, and when Jimmy turned into a cartoon character and saved Robin, and went inside the Decapirail Express!
Well this just about wraps it up! It was a great movie and I think all kids will love it!
on December 28, 2013
This product came 4 days earlier than expected, but it was kind of funny if you like those movies with kid that stops hanging with his friends and becomes shallow.
on September 11, 2007
Cartoon Network has done the near-impossible. They've made their very first live-action movie ! With a little animation mixed in.

This is the story of an average boy named Jimmy Roberts (played by Dominic Janes) living a not-so-average life with an astronaut mom, a counselor dad, and an alien sister. It gets even more not-so-average when he gets hit by a train and gets a brain transplant. This, however, is no ordinary brain, it was the brain of famous cartoonist, Milt Appleday (played by Fred Willard who also plays Boogey in "Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure" movie). Thanks to this new brain, Jimmy now has the unusual ability to see cartoon characters like Golly Gopher, Dolly Gopher, Crocco the Aligator, Tux the Penguin, and many more from the former cartoonist. At first his new cartoon friends that only he can see put him into a lot of trouble in his life including conspiracies with Milt's sinister son, Sonny Appleday (played by Matt Knudsen), but in the end, Jimmy prevails with his new toon friends and still has time for his "normal" life.

Bonus features in this DVD include a commentary by the creators behind the movie, a behind-the-scenes look of the movie, and a bonus short as seen in this movie.

I have nothing more to say about "Re-Animated", but I do know this: There's a brand-new series freely based on this movie called "Out Of Jimmy's Head", where the adventures of Jimmy and his ragtag cast of cartoons continue. Look for the all new live-action series in Cartoon Network's new "Fried Dynamite" block.