Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 15, 2012
These sticky little chews are much too sweet tasting for my liking. While the sugar source is natural, sugar is sugar and it doesn't make sense to add more when I'm already trying to but back on it. I've been using them for a couple of weeks and sometimes I think the sweet taste actually triggers my hunger rather than taming it. At 20 calories each, when I add up the 3 before each meal, I could have a piece of fruit instead and be more satisfied.
on January 8, 2013
It may not work for everyone, but it works for me!

Everybody's body is different, so it will have different effects for different people, same as any supplement, etc.
This is my opinion/"story", take it as you will:

I started taking these 6 months ago and they kicked in right away. I didn't use as directed, though.. I ate 2-3 per day with 12-16 oz of water and I seriously have been eating half as much as I did before. It seems like my brain listens to my stomach more than my tongue now, i.e. the cravings are virtually gone and now I only eat when I'm actually hungry instead of any time a coworker brings in cookies.
on May 3, 2013
I see a lot of bad reviews but I decided to give it a shot anyway cause my prescription appetite suppressants were getting costly at $60 a month. These chews work pretty good for me! I slowly let them melt in my mouth instead of chewing them down quickly and I take two before meals. I wait about 30 mins after taking them and then I eat my meal. I still eat just about the whole meal BUT I'm fuller wayyy longer than usual. I don't snack in between meals anymore either and I don't "graze" eat. It's only been about 2 days but my appetite is suppressed. I think drinking water, lots of it, helps also. I will weigh myself in about 2 weeks and post the update. I really like these and may try other products by them. Maybe try tweaking how you take them to help them work better for you like I did. Every body is different!
on May 20, 2012
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and it does not do a thing to curb my appetite! I have been taking one chew twice a day before 2 meals, with no less appetite; in fact I almost feel its making me hungrier, possibly because it has sugar-like ingredients, carbs, and calories. I will try 2 chews before meals and see if that helps. But for now, I would say dont waste your money.
on April 13, 2013
I highly recommend these. I don't know if it is all in my mind or if these really work, but they keep the snacking away and I have ordered my second batch. Amazon has the best prices. Love this product!
on March 20, 2013
This Did not work for me. Increases your appetite and tastes like the plastic on a blow up pool toy.
on February 22, 2013
This is quite possibly the worst product I have ever tasted. Either they really taste this bad or I have a bad batch. They taste chemically and very very bitter - I'm completely shocked at how bad these were. Don't waste your money.
on July 15, 2013
I also use the Safslim liquid; with these two items in my daily routine I am able to moderate my choices easier. I am losing 2 to 3 pounds a week and it really doesn't feel like I am dieting. I get to satiety easier.
on June 15, 2012
Perhaps I expected more of this product than I should have, but I at least expected to not feel hungry before meals. That was not the case, so I regret buying the product, and I especially regret spending that much money for something that did not work for me. I thought that since Montel Williams had invested in the company, it might be worthwhile to purchase these hunger chews. I do realize that others may have had different results than I did, though.
on February 6, 2014
Ok, I am one of these people who has tried everything that apparently works for everyone else and it never works for me. I found these at the 99 cents store - I figured for a buck what have I got to lose? I have to say I am amazed. I am usually very skeptical when it comes to anything labeled appetite suppressant. Almost 100% of the time, it doesn't work for me. So imagine my surprise when I found it worked for me. It definitely cuts the craving - I even started eating a candy bar and stopped half way through - that never happens -are you kidding me? Chocolate? So I read the directions and it says to take before a meal so I am going to follow it more to the letter and see how it goes. Cravings are the worst for me so maybe this will help. I'm going to buy 10 bags more! Just remember, everyone's body chemistry is different - 99% of what's out there doesn't work for me - this one did! YAY!