5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!
Published on March 14, 2012 by Hayila

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent a cheap substitute
I ordered the Rejuveness Derma Roller.

What I received was a white box with ZGTS written on it, no brand name even resembling Rejuvenesse.

On the box, it says to follow the instructions, but there are NO INSTRUCTIONS.

Published on July 8, 2012 by Nancy

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent a cheap substitute, July 8, 2012
Nancy (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Derma Roller By ReJuveness (1.0 mm) 192 Pin Gold Plated Titanium Alloy Needles, A Common Cosmetic Procedure for Treating Many Conditions By Stimulating Collagen and Elastin Production. Repairs * Aged Skin * Acne Scarring * Wrinkles * Stretch Marks * Cellulite * Hair Loss *. In Addition Rollers Boost Effectiveness Of Skincare Products Up To 80% (Health and Beauty)
I ordered the Rejuveness Derma Roller.

On the box, it says to follow the instructions, but there are NO INSTRUCTIONS.

I don't think that any seller should be able to do a substitution without checking first with the customer -- I would have said NO. I spent my time researching the items, brands, sizes, etc. They do NOT have the right to make a substitution.

It's getting sent back.

DON'T ORDER THIS. THE COMPANY SUCKS, AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!, March 14, 2012
Although I don't go as far as some others who may have skin problems go in paying for expensive, high-end products I invest ALOT of money in my skin. It wasn't until recently that I heard about this dermaroller, which is well within my budget, and coupled with some other products is helping me get the skin I would kill for. I had such bad, oily acne prone skin that I could not leave out the house without make up. The makeup was clogging my pores and causing more break outs. I would pop pimples and pick at my face throughout the day.

Dermarolling allows for a new foundation of skin to be made to improve your skins clarity, tone and evenness. I have had this for about 2 months now, have been following the same regiment steadily for about a month and there are remarkable improvements. I also have found the perfect regiment for me but for the sake of the dermaroller I use a NuFountain Fresh Cosmetics C20+ Lightening, Made Fresh When Ordered, 20% Vitamin C Serum, 1.0 oz. after I roll. I use a variety of different skin cleansers before I roll but I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, 4-Ounce Bottle before I roll. I make sure I am obsessively clean during the process. I roll about 3x a week or at least once a week when I'm really busy or lazy.

Having problem skin was affecting my confidence and I'm so happy I found this dermaroller. I would recommend it to EVERYONE. My skin is becoming much more manageable and it is less oily and my scars are beginning to slowly fade but the remarkable difference is with my skin texture. It is no longer bumpy and splotchy.

Feel free to respond/email me for my regiment I would be more than happy to help others get their great skin back.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So good, January 18, 2012
This is much better than the other one I purchased[[ASIN:B002F50FYE Microneedle Skin Care System 1.00mm]. This one seems to be made alot better. These needles also feel like they are sharper and made better.

As I stated in another review..this treatment does work. My issue is just the other product i purchased broke. This seems to be a good product so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Mountain Top Theory, August 12, 2012
If you were thinking about buying this derma roller from this company, do me a favor first. Take your computer and drive to the highest mountain top you can find, then throw it off. Afterwards sit on a rock and thank yourself for not buying this piece o' trash. First off, the needles are like daggers and look like this ===> (^) small at the top and huge at the bottom. Nuff said. It should be called a dagger roller from Rejuveness. Second, their return policy is just as bad. They offer a 90 day money back guarantee, but at the end it says they don't cover derma rollers or their scar serum. So in short they sell one more item, and that's silicone sheets for scars. It's great that they cover one item on their site. On top of all this their customer service is horrible, they have no idea what their selling. Probably because I found these same derma rollers from china on alibaba.com for a fraction of the price. Lastly, if you hear a good review about this it's from the company. Sorry Rejuveness but your derma rollers suck. 2 stars for a great profit margin on your items.
PS: It does not penetrate the epidermis or dermis, it makes it red? Great, I'm done rambling

3.0 out of 5 stars Generic product probably made in China, December 10, 2012
Eco (VA Beach) - See all my reviews
I ordered this a long time ago but finally conjured up the nerve to use it. If I would have seen the Amazon reviews, I would have passed on it, but instead I went to their website and it looked somewhat promising. Like one of the reviewers said, it came with no instructions. The instructions are on their webpage but they really ought to be included in a product like this. The container didn't have the company name anywhere on it, in fact I'm not surprised another reviewer said they found this same product sold by a Chinese merchant because the first thing that came to mind when I opened the product is 'Made in China'--it just has that look. It worked ok as far as the functionality but then again I don't have anything to compare it to. I ordered the 1.5mm and one or 2 of the needles are bent which is not good for the skin. It can tear and cause small cuts and possibly more trauma but not the kind you want. So I'm going to say it's not the best quality. I didn't see the bent needles until after the fact and I am now wondering if my patches of rashy small bumps where I rolled is due to that or if I just got a little overzealous and rolled too hard. One thing I can say is that my shallow rolling scars on both sides of my face are gone (I have 2 large shallow rolling scars below my cheekbones- one is completely gone and the deeper one has improved dramatically) but I'm thinking its due to the inflammation and they'll be back within a few days; I just hope the rash goes with it. So I'm not sure if this would have happened anyway, after all I am an inexperienced roller with no training but rather a desperate need to feel 'normal' again. It may not be fair to blame it on this particular dermaroller but I can say that the company doesn't seem like that legitimate professional skincare type of business but rather a company that found an up and coming product that they could sell for a lot less than the more legitimate companies. But that's the beauty of the free market; you don't like something, you warn other would-be consumers and you take your business elsewhere =D

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, February 25, 2014
i like rhis dermar roler. when i use it my face feels refrrsh...am kind of getting use to it now. i use it twice a week and am starting to see the difference

5.0 out of 5 stars opps this is late, January 17, 2013
Deanna "in2xs" (Pollock Pines, Ca.) - See all my reviews
I thought I had left the review long ago...this is a great little tool....It is good for your skin and very simple to use ..It does improve the appearance of skin if you use on a regular basis....

5.0 out of 5 stars Do It!!!, August 30, 2014
Love my derma rollers! These things work to reduce wrinkles. Must be diligent! Research, Research, Research! Watch you tube videos. I've seen really cheap versions of derma rollers and I am so happy I chose this company. High quality. I own two from this company - 0.5 and 1.0. Love them! I do skincare and recommend this to all my clients!

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, February 18, 2013
Got this item about 8 months ago. It is comprised of very FINE needles. They do hurt even without pressing on them as you roll this on your face. I can see that what I put on afterwards might go in better or be more effective but truly I got tired of ironing my face to keep it up. Occassionally I'll still do it but not on a regular basis. If you're interested in trying this I'll say that this particular one is very well made, packaged well and seems to be high end for use. So if you want one, this is a good quality one to give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it and you will see the difference ... جربيها وسترين الفرق, November 2, 2013
Derma Roller curiosities
I bought all sizes
Because small size needles for the face
The large size needles for the body

But must use appropriate Serum with them to get the best results

ديرما رول العجيبة