5.0 out of 5 stars oh my, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Reach Out: The Living New Testament (Paperback)
I just cannot not tell you what this new testament mean to me I have brought several to give to people I wish this authors will do the old testament just like this one, who ever it is I do hope that they will consider writing the old testament, I have read this bible so until the pages have come apart and have already purchase 3 for my self, when one page come out I have another to start on. please consider of writhing the old testament thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally Satisfied, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Reach Out: The Living New Testament (Paperback)
The item shipped and was delivered very quickly. I was disappointed that the book was a discarded library book as that was not mentioned in the original description however the book was in good condition other than the labels and markings usually on a library book. Overall I was basically satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bible, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Reach Out: The Living New Testament (Paperback)
bought it for a friend in prison he loved it. Easy reading for someone who is new in Christ Jesus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great version of the New Testament, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Reach Out: The Living New Testament (Paperback)
This version of the New Testament is very readable, and especially good for somone new to Chistianity or the first time Bible reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best version, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Reach Out: The Living New Testament (Paperback)
I own and read several Bible translations. This is the easiest to understand and flows very easily. My first copy was so worn it was falling apart (it was free at a motel many years ago). I was very, very glad to find another one. It is excellent for beginners trying to read the Bible, specifically the New Testament in this case.

Reach Out: The Living New Testament
Reach Out: The Living New Testament by Kenneth N. Taylor (Paperback - July 1969)
Used & New from: $0.01