5.0 out of 5 stars Still reading
I'm still reading it in on the 2nd book 1st book was amazing. And I'm sure the other 2 books will be the same
Published 6 months ago by Nikki

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from usual offerings
While this isn't the usual Lurlene McDaniel style, they did all have some sort of health issue, but to me, maybe the novella status, they just weren't as emotional as usual. They all were different styles, but all dealing with time, one a historic type setting, another futuristic and another a collision of past and future.
I liked all the characters and the...
Published 15 months ago by Brandi Breathes Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from usual offerings, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Reaching Through Time: Three Novellas (Paperback)
I liked all the characters and the romances were sweet, it is just none of them stuck with me like her works usually do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still reading, May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good story, June 25, 2013
This was a very good book.I especially liked the one story where the character went back in time because she was in a coma

5.0 out of 5 stars Reaching Through Time feedback, June 22, 2013
I really liked this book. It was different from most of the Lurlene McDaniel books I've read. I really liked it. Each time I read one of her books I cannot seem to put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved, February 12, 2013
I loved the book the stories are so engaging and the endings were some what unpredictable. Lurlene McDaniels is one of my favorite authors I'm even trying to collect all her books. I will totally recommend this book to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), January 30, 2013
Great! :)
Lurlene McDaniel has done it again, and I never get tired of reading her books. Truly inspiring.
Soprano

5.0 out of 5 stars Read!!, October 21, 2012
This book is amazing! Lurlene McDaniel is my favorite author. Her words paint pictures in your mind as you read. This book is definitly a page turning, mind blowing, in depth book! Recommended if you like romance and mystery!

1.0 out of 5 stars REACHING THROUGH TIME, July 26, 2013
Liz (New York) - See all my reviews
I love Lurlene McDaniel books. This book's storyline wasn't as good as Ms. McDaniel storylines usually are. The storyline was boring. The characters was boring. It could have been more romantic. I will still read Ms. McDaniel books, this book just wasn't for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but good, January 20, 2014
as always 's McDaniel delivers exceptional drama and intriguing character s and story lines in these 3 very different but still similar stories of love that crosses special boundaries

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Book, January 12, 2014
This was a pretty good book. I thought the stories were a little cliche. Not one of my favorites by her, but she never disappoints!

Reaching Through Time: Three Novellas
Reaching Through Time: Three Novellas by Lurlene McDaniel (Paperback - July 24, 2012)
$8.99 $6.77