Customer Discussions > Firefly: The Complete Series forum

Read inside if you want to get the Episode booklet

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 14, 2011 7:50:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2011 7:53:23 AM PST
I. Coveliers says:
Everyone who didn't get the episode guide that normally comes with the Firefly Complete Series on Bluray, like me,
can send an email to the address below and just explain that you didn't get the booklet with your Firefly Bluray.
They will reply and ask you for your mailing address. The only thing you must keep in mind, is that they can only send it to a person living inside the U.S.

foxconnect@orderassistance.com

I live in Belgium and they couldn't send it to me, so I made an address with Bongous.com
But I'm sure most of customers here are from the U.S. , so you'll have no problem getting the booklet.

Greetings,
ilja

Posted on Jan 20, 2011 9:53:33 PM PST
Does this work for the standard DVD version as well? I think I'll try it anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2011 11:13:25 PM PST
I. Coveliers says:
I don't know, but you can always send them an email,
good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011 12:04:37 PM PST
Ilja - Thanks for the "shortcut" information! I used that e-mail address to send Fox the following request on Jan. 14:

I recently purchased Firefly: The Complete Series on Blu-ray from Amazon and found that there was no episode booklet inside the case as there should have been. Please send the Episode Guide for the Blu-ray edition of Firefly: The Complete Series to me at this address: [name & address provided]

Received the booklet in the mail today, and it's definitely worth the effort.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011 12:10:53 PM PST
I. Coveliers says:
That's great to hear !
They were going to send mine last week, but I still haven't received it.
I think I'll mail them again.

Posted on Jan 27, 2011 2:45:22 PM PST
It took them two weeks to send me mine.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011 8:17:47 PM PST
Thanks for the tip! Sent them an email yesterday and got a response today that they'll be sending one out!

Posted on May 19, 2011 11:39:33 AM PDT
Green Meanie says:
if you don't like to email then here is the phone# 1-877-369-7867 then you can talk to a live person.

Posted on May 21, 2011 8:21:13 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
I received the foldout insert booklet today but it had 2 adhesive dots on the inside. I removed it but it left 2 soiled circular stains where I removed it.Why do they even use this adhesive to keep foldout booklets closed?

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 5:45:22 AM PDT
I received my copy of Firefly on blu-ray yesterday and it had no booklet. I immediately e-mailed the address listed above, and within 1 hour I got a response that said they apologized for the error, and would ship one out immediately. Thanks for posting this info!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2011 10:28:04 AM PDT
I. Coveliers says:
No problem.
It's great to hear everyone's getting their booklet.
I had mine sent with Bongous.com, because the booklet can only be sent to a US address,
and I live in Belgium. It was a bit expensive, around $30 for shipment,
but at least now I have the booklet.
Greetings.

Posted on Aug 31, 2011 5:46:40 PM PDT
Thanks for the info
Just sent an email hopefully I get a response

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 7:56:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2011 7:57:15 PM PST
A. Hudson says:
yes thanks, earlier this year when I bought mine and found it had no booklet, I sent an e-mail where you said to and, within a couple of weeks, it showed up in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised as I had forgotten sending the e-mail.

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 12:11:42 PM PST
Paul Haffely says:
Sent an email in early November about missing booklet and haven't heard back or received anything. :(

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 6:57:05 PM PST
madhatter says:
I sent an email yesterday and received a reply that the booklet was being sent out.

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 4:38:06 PM PDT
VideoGuy says:
I sent an email two days ago and haven't heard back. How long does it take for them to reply?

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 10:24:58 PM PDT
A Gamer Guy says:
I sent an email and they got back to me within a couple days and wanted my address, the upc number and a copy of the receipt. I emailed them back with the info and haven't heard back. Its been like a month now.

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 2:50:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 21, 2013 8:41:50 AM PDT
bookworm says:
It's better if you call them using the phone number that Green Meanie provided above too. I emailed them with the info (receipt, address, and picture of UPC), but because I bought it a year ago, they immediately rejected my request. When I called and spoke to a customer rep, he was going to see if he could send me one anyways, but may not be able to.

*Update* Got an email message that they approved my request, and it should be arriving in 2 to 3 weeks. Yay! (thanks for starting this thread).

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2013 8:49:19 AM PDT
A Gamer Guy says:
After 2 emails back and forth they eventually did send it to me. It got bent up in the mail though since it was just in an envelope but at least I have it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Jan 14, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Firefly: The Complete Series
Firefly: The Complete Series by Nathan Fillion (DVD - 2003)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (8,443)