Men don’t come with a handbook—and if they did, they wouldn’t want you to read it anyway!
Biblically based, immediately applicable, and succinct, this how-to guide for newlyweds could save a young woman loads of trouble and set the tone for many years of happy marriage.
The concepts presented in the girl's guide are what every mother should teach her daughter, what every mother-in-law would like her daughter-in-law to know, and what every husband wishes his wife understood.
• Written in an entertaining-yet-to-the-point style, this girl's guide combines humor with compelling common sense ideas supported by God’s Word
• The guide takes on ten tough topics—from security to finances, from communication to leadership—that young couples will deal with, especially in the first years of marriage
• Each chapter features relevant insights about marriage linked with key passages of Scripture
• Each chapter concludes with "The Smart Girl's Guide to Being Fabulous"—practical takeaways for immediate use
• Each chapter is illustrated by a witty line art cartoon drawn by Jess MacCallum