5.0 out of 5 stars I do not see what the problem has been with this item.
Published 13 months ago by Pameladbrown613

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money
Product not recognised by iPad2.

'Application' advised by instructions not available.

A criminal waste of time & money.

The last time I buy something on Amazon without READing THE REVIEWS first !!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, September 5, 2013
Amazon Customer (Shaftesbury, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sd/mmc/ms Card Reader+3x HUB Camera Connection Kit for Ipad/ipad2/ipad3 (White) (Electronics)
Product not recognised by iPad2.

'Application' advised by instructions not available.

A criminal waste of time & money.

The last time I buy something on Amazon without READing THE REVIEWS first !!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on ipad3! Causes it to crash!, February 17, 2013
Doesn't work on my ipad 3! first it said it could not read my SD card which i though was odd but realized it was blank. However it should have read a "blank card" I then put some mp4s on my card and i got a "does not work with ipad" warning". Next it caused my ipad to crash and reboot

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not see what the problem has been with this item., July 5, 2013
I ordered this item on the chance that it was not as bad as the reviews said. I received my item from China relatively quickly. I hooked it up to my iPad and put a memory card in it, it immediately pulled up and displayed the all the pictures. Then all I had to do was click import all. It then asked me if I wanted to delete them off of the memory card or not. I love this product and would purchase again with no hesitancy. I have even recommended it to several people.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from this vendor, they sell junk........qnd give you a hard time about standing brhin their products., July 29, 2013
this is a piece of junk. I ordered it, and it didn't work. I contacted the seller asking for my money back. It took several emails back and forth between me and the seller before he greed make good on a refund. All this junk Amazon is selling on their from this site and all the China knock offs should be band. He had me jumping through hoops trying all different kind of thinks to see if zi could make it work. The final straw was when he told me I needed to plug in my new Iphone to see if it would work. I told him no way I was going to take that chance. Save your time, trouble and possible money. Don't deal with this seller. They say they are true and honest, but only after they give you a hard time. This is junk. Stay away.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to upload pics to my Ipad, October 23, 2012
Now instead of going through the chore of taking my memorycard to
Have pics developed....I put the card in the reader...upload my pics
To Ipad....then print them myself! Love it..so easy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! (Well, except for the instructions), March 15, 2014
This hub works great with my new (to me!) iPad 3. I can upload my pictures from my camera with no problem. Yes, you MUST use the power cable (included.) Either plug the cable into your PC, Mac or Linux box for power, or use your iPad's wall charger. If you don't the iPad will give you one of several different error messages none of which is very clear, but which really mean, "I won't drain my battery to run this thing. Please plug it in."

That said, I gave the item only four stars because the instructions, bluntly, stink. They were written by someone who is unclear on the concept of punctuation, and whose grammar belongs to some other language than English.

Ignore the instructions. Plug the hub into power. Plug your camera or its memory card into the hub before attaching it to your iPad. If you want to use a USB drive with this hub, get any application you want from the App Store that will read a generic USB drive.

Be aware that it DOES NOT claim to read SDXD memory cards. Be sure that the card type that you want to read is listed. Also, ANY camera connection kit for an iPad/iPhone insists on your photos being in a folder called DCIM. Most cameras and even (non-Apple) smartphones put your photos in just such a folder, so it probably won't be a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are looking to get RIPPED OFF, THIS IS THE DEVICE, June 9, 2013
Actually does not work with an IPAD. Not Supported. Feeling a bit deceived, but would cost more to send back than its worth. Pretty good racket they have going

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with IPad 2, February 22, 2014
D. Bishop "dlbishop3" (Kingsport, Tn United States) - See all my reviews
This card reader will work with the iPad if you plug the included cable into a USB port on your computer for power. I have used the USB hub to plug in another card reader to download from my compact flash cards.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good!, October 1, 2013
The card reader dose not work. Will not read the SD cards of any size or type. Wasted money and time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't open USB flash on iPad..., August 27, 2013
If you were (unofficially) hoping that you would be able to open your USB thumb drive on an iPad thank to this device, forget about it. It doesn't work... I tried :-(

Rate and Discover Movies