Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reading Blaster Ages 9 - 12 (Jewel Case)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on February 1, 2014
This game is ok. My son wasn't a big fan of it. A little out dated. It was what I ordered though and it came super fast seller did great
on July 2, 2015
Couldn't play this on Windows 7:) We were really disappointed!
on January 3, 2011
Purchased this for my 10 year old, but he played it one time and never looked at it again. He did not like it very much. I played it and thought it was fun but I'm not the one who needs to be interested in the game.
on May 15, 2011
Even though the Amazon description of the software list that it's mac compatible, it's actually only xp and vista compatible. I was only able to use it on my mac, because I had vista loaded on my mac via bootcamp. Be careful you have the required system before you buy.