Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2011
This is really very cute. It is nice a solid so it has some weight to it. You can use it just for a decoration or get a pair of them for book ends since they have a decent weight. It is just about 5 inches tall. It is made from Resin but looks pretty similar to a wood carving (and I don't mean a rustic one. I mean one of those really nice smooth ones). I am very pleased with this.
on September 11, 2012
My friends call me "Books Kitty," so you know I had to have this little kitty sit on my desk! I love books and cats, so this is a natural for me. The figurine is so cute the way she sits, reading, and I love the glasses! It really is as adorable as it looks on the screen and gives me a smile every time I see it. What a whimsy!
on January 3, 2012
I saw this figure and bought it for a friend as a Christmas gift. I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality of the figure when I opened up the package. The company's description was spot on and I am very pleased with every aspect of this purchase.
on August 29, 2014
Very cute but hard to see the details unless it's down on a low shelf. Also, thought it would be heavier than it was, so it could work as a bookend. Turned out to be too light even for paperbacks. But, I still like it.
on September 10, 2012
I love cats and I LOVE to read so this figurine was a must for my bookshelf. Looks like wood even tho it is made with resin. Makes me smile every time I look at it.
on June 23, 2014
I purchsed the resin cat reading figurine for a librarian friend for her birthday. She is a cat lover, as well, so it was the perfect gift. I might consider getting one for myself since I am also a librarian and a cat lover.
on January 5, 2016
absolutely adorable! gorgeous cute and so perfect.
It is cute in picture and as cute in person.
very happy with the purchase.
it sits nice and balanced vertically as shown.

Inspires my little ones to read. very very happy
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2015
Loved this item, yes loved, it's perfection, but sadly I dropped it and he broke. My poor kitty. This is great for any lover of reading or a book nerd. It Looked great on the shelf next to my favorite books. I recommend this as a gift to readers or cat lovers. A great little item of silly wonderment of a cat reading, which equals perfection in imagination.
on July 24, 2016
I find this small statue a charming addition to the bookcase I am displaying it on, in front of the books themselves. The detail is very good. The cat itself and book are made of resin and the eyeglasses are metal wire, firmly attached. Suitable for gift giving. Not a particularly fragile item, which is good for where I have it, but certainly not a toy, either. Overall, I am very satisfied- this is as pictured and described and modestly priced.
on April 30, 2016
Wasn't crazy about this when I first saw it on Amazon, but thought, what a perfect gift for a teen Granddaughter who happens to LOVE reading and cats!! It ended up being a really cute little kitty!! Has a little weight to it for it's size. Arrived super fast and well packaged!! Very happy!