Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 19, 2009
There are some good readings in here. I believe that some of them have been edited down for content, which works. For a book that I had to read it is pretty enjoyable.
on January 23, 2014
This is a required reading for my Sociology class, so I'm glad I was able to get it very cheaply. If I were to nitpick on one thing, it's that the book is not quite in the "very good" condition that I would think that it should be - the right hand corners are bent out a little parts of the cover are chipped, a little bit of the bottom right hand pages seem a little stained, things like that. But I guess it's really just semantics, it's a book and I can read it.
on May 24, 2013
I leave this book in my car to read on those moments in the doctors office or waiting someplace. It is filled with interesting short pieces that can be read in ten minutes or so and perfect for that kind of thing. So far the pieces are interesting and well chosen.
on September 3, 2009
As a reader, Massey has a ton of variety in his selection of articles. Many of them kept my interest, which - as a college student - isn't that easy to keep. Interesting viewpoints in articles too.
on December 25, 2010
Buy this book if you're taking an Intro to Sociology class or if you're simply interested in the way in which people act in certain environments. It's a great read.
on October 30, 2013
Great read, whether you need it for a class or are just interested in sociology, this book covers a lot of different areas in the subject and is easy to pick up. Loved the low cost as well.
on February 28, 2014
I got a D in this class. I should have read the book. I gave the book 5 stars because I obviously should have done better, so the book must have some good information in it.
on October 26, 2014
Exactly what I needed
on January 10, 2012
I received the product I purchased on time. Product was what I expected, although there was a large sticker on the cover of the book. Despite this minor detail, the product was in great shape.
on October 9, 2011
The book had a huge faded "RENTAL" sticker on the bottom left hand corner. Even though it was a used book on amazon, I expected it to be in a better condition. Maybe next time I will be more careful about choosing a book instead of looking strictly at the price. But it was still good enough.