Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ready America 70380 Essentials Emergency Kit 4 Person 3 Day Backpack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 19, 2012
An all in one prep for emergency. I picked this up for my grand-kids in case of major emergency. The backpack holds it all, and it is compact enough it fits under a table next to the exit door. In Alaska, it is always best to be prepared for earthquakes, and this suits the bill perfectly.
on May 30, 2013
This is a great collection of emergency supplies. We started with absolutely nothing stored for emergencies and this has helped us get most of our 72 hour kit packing done in one shot. There isn't enough water or food for that length of time, but due to allergies and food intolerances, it is best that we pack our own meals anyway.

The problem i had with this is that 2 of the water containers busted open during shipping. These were well packed containers, it was the integrity of the water boxes themselves that are questionable. It took very little pressure to bust them open. Even if they hadn't been damaged during shipment, i doubt they would have stood up to long term storage or being hauled around in an emergency situation. Due to the way the rest of the bag was packed, nothing was ruined and everything else seems to be top quality.

That being said, i could buy the same amount of water at my grocery store for less than a dollar, so the one defective item is the one that is the easiest and cheapest to replace.
on May 17, 2013
I don't think this pack includes everything that one might need but for the price of $39.99 (what I paid), it's a great start. Some of the items are cheaply made (goggles, whistle) but will still work and serve their purposes should we ever need them. The food bars, water, emergency blankets, and sturdy backpack is worth the $40 in my opinion. This is not worth the original list price.
on May 6, 2013
I love to drive on my vacation every year. I live in North Texas and I went all the way to Key West, FL, Baltimore, MD, San Francisco, CA, Las Vegas, NV...and so on. Just in case that my family car break down or other emergency need on the road, I just grab and go. But I like to see more pockets on the backpack, though.
on February 1, 2012
Bought this kit as a primer to a bug out bag (Bob) and is a decent enough start to such a kit. However I immediately added quite a bit to the first aid, personal hygiene, and personal safety portions. I will also be changing the bag to a larger bag at first opportunity.This kit is a good start, and better than being unprepared, but you will have to customize and add to it if you really want to be in decent position should you need it.
on December 26, 2013
I was hesitant when I received this as a gift after the reviews but was surprised. I am not sure I would recommend this for an emergency road kit per say as some of the items where a little "doomsday prepper" such as the googles and face masks but overall it was exactly as pictured. I added a portable stove, sturdy multi-purpose light, matches/fire starter, flashlight, and water purification (straws/tabs), pot, and spork. Added some nifty space blanket sleeping bags I had gotten earlier with dried food to make it more all-purpose. Backpack seems basic but sturdy. Took out the water and put in seperate bag that I can grab so it won't leak just in case. I threw the water in a bin with candles in the trunk just in case along with extra batteries, maps, and a small shovel. A bit heavy to run and cart with but perfect for a car. Plastic bin can be used for all sort of things during an emergency too.
on May 14, 2013
People underestimate life and how fast it can change. Superstorm Sandy was a recent tragedy for which some people weren't prepared for, despite warnings. This is a must buy for just in case!
on November 6, 2013
water was broken and would not be replaced; otherwise the other things are good and to buy them individually it would add up to more (especially the food)
on June 9, 2013
You get so much stuff for the price good start up bag has all you need in in a emergency
on July 12, 2015
Great Emergency Kit. This ready kit has everything we need and more. All we have to do with it is to separate and break it down to put in separate GoBags. Thanks guys for making it easy for us. The Wells Family!

See 1 answered question