|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Your Life...Fully Lived
If you're like millions of women who are on the go--grabbing for the brass ring, focusing on your family, or trying to shatter that glass ceiling--it's past time for you to take a step back and concentrate on finding the real you.
Dondi Scumaci has dedicated her life's work to the subjects of women, business, and success. In Ready, Set...Grow! she helps you discover and set your passions free by digging deep into who you are and where you want to go. Full of inspiring examples and practical action steps, Ready, Set...Grow!:
* Realistically confronts the obstacles to living an inspired life
* Encourages and empowers you through personal accountability
* Helps you incorporate the spiritual into your everyday life
* Drives inspiring concepts to practical applications
* And more!
By Dondi Scumaci
Say good-bye to "just getting by" and rediscover a life that you love
Is there a dream in you somewhere, buried deep perhaps, that just won't die? A goal that you've pushed aside to deal with the duties, responsibilities, and distractions of your everyday life?
Whether you have a poet, an artist, or an accountant inside of you waiting to break out, Dondi Scumaci wants you to know that it isn't too late! If you have lost your dream, never learned how to dream, or just want to learn how to make your dream a reality, then Ready, Set...Grow! is for you. You will be encouraged to...
See all Editorial Reviews
* Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors
* Live in a state of anticipation, not anxiety
* Cultivate optimism, even in the most difficult circumstances
* Live the success you were designed for, and more!
Dondi is a gem and has a heart of gold! She shares her personal experiences, A-Ha moments, and learning opportunities with authority, grace, and a soft, Godly touch. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Joel Boggess
Awesome book. Enjoyed the flow, the depth and the action steps to move my life forward. A must read for anyone wanting real steps in moving forward in their career!Published on July 9, 2010 by Thomas G. Haupt