From the Back Cover
The end of the world is coming. Are you going to be ready when the sh*t goes down? Here’s a quick checklist:
- Have you dug up your wife’s rose garden and built a fallout shelter, equipped with a prison where you can lock up annoying family members?
- Have you mapped out an escape route to your safe zone?
- Is there a vehicle of death sitting in your garage?
- Have you filled your go bag with all the needed instruments, including waterproof matches, postapocalyptic goggles, and at least one sexual party favor?
- Have you learned how to milk various types of animals, including a giraffe?
You need this book more than you even know. Without it, you’re roadkill. Lucky for you, Forrest Griffin is the perfect apocalyptic chaperone. From spotting the signs of the global downfall to alienating your loved ones now so they don’t come looking for you after, to hot-wiring a car to starting a religion in your own image, Griffin provides you with all the hot knowledge you need to survive the downfall of civilization. Simply put, this is the most important book about the apocalypse that you will ever read by a UFC fighter from Georgia.
About the Author
Forrest Griffin is one of the top-ranked light-heavyweight mixed martial artists in the world. He won the first season of The Ultimate Fighter in 2005 and has been one of the most beloved UFC fighters ever since. He is the Day man, fighter of the Night man, and champion of the sun. He is also a master of karate and friendship for everyone. But calm down, ladies, Forrest and his main squeeze, Jaime, live in Las Vegas.
Erich Krauss is a professional Muay Thai fighter and the author of more than twenty-five books, including Anderson Silva's The Mixed Martial Arts Instruction Manual: Striking. He has written for the New York Times, and is the founder and publisher of Victory Belt Publishing. He lives in Las Vegas.