4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners
Published on July 3, 2001 by Russ Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars Sort of outdated
I brought this book about 7 years ago, it is simple and do the point. Of course people don't advertise as much in newspapers, since now we have the internet. It was a little outdated for me then if there hasn't been revised, I think it would be very much outdated. but that is my humble opinion.
Published 8 months ago by Marc D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners, July 3, 2001
This review is from: Real Estate Advertising That Works! (Paperback)
As a copywriter specializing in Real Estate I found this book to cover a lot of familiar ground. I didn't get any new information here, but I did find some of the statistics helpful, and it was helpful to see this information presented in a real estate specific format. I did condense most of the basic concepts in this book into a tip sheet for my realtors to help them write better listings, and any realtor who writes his or her own listings for advertising will find this book invaluable, especially the Appendices that give you ready to use headlines for different types of property.
Any one beginning to write ads for real estate will find this book an excellent starting off point.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sort of outdated, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Real Estate Advertising That Works! (Paperback)

Real Estate Advertising That Works!
Real Estate Advertising That Works! by Linda Lipman (Paperback - December 15, 1992)
$19.95 $16.13