- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Real Estate Film School is a DVD training program for real estate professionals seeking to learn video production, editing and marketing skills. Essentially a film school in a box, Real Estate Film School offers several levels of instruction, from basic hand-held shooting techniques to high-end professional tools and advanced methods.
Real estate agents across the country are buying video cameras and getting creative. With cheap HD cameras available and video hosting on social media sites, shooting and distributing real estate videos has never been easier. Taught by a filmmaker with 15 years of experience directing and shooting high-end television commercials, documentaries, and real estate video content, Real Estate Film School is a comprehensive how-to guide for real estate professional.
Additionally, the program offers innovative step-by-step instruction on posting videos to the web and sharing them through social media. As buyers searching for homes online have come to expect video tours rather than still photos in listings, agents across the country have picked up cameras to create their own content. With inexpensive high-definition cameras and built-in editing software standard on personal computers, technology is no longer a hurdle for anyone wanting to create high-quality web video. Without training in filmmaking or videography techniques, however, most real estate video tours feature shaky camera movements, poor shot selection and choppy editing.
With over two hours of step-by-step instruction, Real Estate Film School offers tricks, tips, and techniques to improve an agent’s shooting skills in a few hours of practice. The program offers several levels of instruction, from basic hand-held shooting techniques to high-end professional tools and advanced methods. For users of the iPhone, iPod or the iPad, the program offers a tutorial on producing complete real estate video tours in the device itself, including shooting, editing, voice narration, titles, and the final upload to the web.
A Sample of Real Estate Film School features:
- Camera basics: from the iPhone to Digital SLRs
- How to move the camera like a pro
- Video secrets to making the property look inviting
- Prepping a house for video
- The Hollywood approach to shooting: wide to close-up
- How to plan your shots to attract buyers
- Editing 101: Windows Live Movie Maker
- Editing 201: Windows Live Movie Maker
- How to add music to your video
- How to add titles to your video
- Secrets of image stabilization
Web and Social Media:
- Uploading your videos to YouTube
- Uploading your videos to Facebook
- Uploading your videos to WellcomeMat
- Embedding Your Video on a Blog
- Sending out a video link on Twitter
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
|Length: 3:24 Mins|