4.0 out of 5 stars It's just a book of quotes
Bought this for my wife. I thought it was going to be a bunch of stories but it is just a very small book of short quotations from all of the housewives. She still loves it though.
Published on January 2, 2012 by scott

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought
I really thought this book was going to be like the other Real housewives book, The Real Housewives Get Personal, but it wasnt. Its just a quote book that I literally read in a 1/2 hour. It was fun to read, but not worth $11.
Published on November 18, 2011 by K. Frederick

4.0 out of 5 stars It's just a book of quotes, January 2, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, But Wish There Was More..., November 22, 2011
This review is from: Real Housewives Tell It Like It Is (Hardcover)
I absolutely love the Real Housewives (from all the cities)! So when I saw this book, I had to have it. It is slightly bigger than a book that would fit in your pocket. It also is very cutely decorated and inside and out! The only disappointment I have is that you can read it in a total of 30 minutes! I wish there was more about the women in there and things that have happened on the show maybe explained more a bit... but all in all, I love it and recommend it~

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for every fan!, November 27, 2011
Real Housewives Tell It Like It Is

When I ordered this book I knew it was nothing more than a selection of there best quotes. If your expecting more than a light read and want something more in depth this is not the book for you. I just received my copy and I love it. It's a reminder of why people watch the series. These woman can be out f touch with reality and that why I love them. I recommend this book for its light entertainment. Hopefully Bravo comes out with a second part because after watching Mrs. Phaedra Parks talk about her new business venture in the current season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She is in her own planet.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought, November 18, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 14, 2014
I thought it was a tell-all book about behind-the-scenes information from the franchise. It turned out to be more of a picture book or coffee table book. I still flipped through it but was not wowed by any means.

2.0 out of 5 stars dated, but a fun little read, December 26, 2013
It was fun to review the catch phrases the housewives have used but the book now seems dated since there are many new housewives and many in the book have left. Might be fun to write a second version

3.0 out of 5 stars A tell all series, September 30, 2013
Gave some information but really wasn't what I thought it was going to be. For the money, it was O.K.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Fun!, July 28, 2013
L. Erath (Sherwood, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This is a fun gift book to give to someone to look through. The pictures and quotes are what is worth reading

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 25, 2013
Keep this in the bathroom for your guests, it's cute!
I love all of the Real Housewives franchises, and like being able to go back and read some of their funny things.

1.0 out of 5 stars The real housewives tell it like it is, May 27, 2013
I don't know whether there is a print version of this book but the e book was awful. Its barely legible with its small print and changing the font is not an option. Filling the book with nothing but witty quotes we've heard before was disappointing. I assumed a tell all meant exclusive detail of behind-the-scenes and during the shows hiatus. A waste of time!

Real Housewives Tell It Like It Is
Real Housewives Tell It Like It Is by Bravo (Hardcover - November 23, 2011)
$14.95 $11.84