5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, June 17, 2010
This review is from: Real Life Financial Planning for the New Physician: A Resident's, Fellow's, and Young Physician's Guide to Financial Security (3rd Edition) (Paperback)
Got this book when I realized that the typical financial planning books have advice that's hard to relate to the typical physician. My husband did 5 years of residency + 1 of fellowship. When he was 6 months into his first year in private practice I wanted to make sure we were doing everything right with the new paycheck - this book was direct, easy to read, and had many good specific suggestions. It's a great combo with Doroghazi's Physician's Guide to Investing. I wish I had read both sooner - we've already made some stupid mistakes due to poor guidance. At least now I know better....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2014
very interesting read and provided us with some good things to consider