Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 21, 2013
I liked this book a lot. It has great practice sections and teaches the course matter very well. I dropped a star because there are so many additions, its likely you will buy it and then be stuck with it.
on May 7, 2012
I've taught developmental English at a small two-year college for four years now. After using several textbooks that ranged from awful to solid-but-wrong-for-our-audience, I'm delighted we've found Real Skills. It is excellent in every way. The prose is simple and vivid. The activities are creative, carefully vetted, and appealing. There is an explicit focus on the many struggles (psychological, economic, linguistic) developmental students face. I recommend this book very highly.
on June 24, 2012
I ordered this book for my college course. Pages are missing from the book making it absolutely useless to me. I'm very dissappointed and will be very careful not to purchase from this buyer again.
on March 17, 2013
I needed this book for a class I was taking at UMUC. I was surprised to find it in excellent condition for a used book. It was a GREAT resource for the writing assignment that I had to do.
on September 19, 2011
Good Condition Very Little Use It was the wrong edition the instructors version did not have exercises that were needed for in class assignments so I had to reorder the correct version.
on August 18, 2014
Perfect thank you
on March 5, 2015
on September 25, 2010
This was a book I didn't happen to end up needing. It came quickly and was as described and I would buy from this seller again.
on August 24, 2011
I received the instructor's copy of the book. I returned the book and I am still waiting for my money back.
on August 23, 2010
Great condition, Shipped very quickly, will use buyer again in the future Thanks so much!!!!