Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Real Steel Versus 2 Packs Assortment 1 - Atom vs. Zeus
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 31, 2014
My 6 year old son loved the movie, so got the toys for his birthday. They have held up after months of play. Seem pretty sturdy and not like some of the flimsy garbage you buy these days. I like that they come in a 2-pack. Beware that there are other action figures for sale that come as a single and are a few inches taller. They are not the same size as these guys and not part of this line. Be sure to check the height of your toys before you buy to be sure they are the size you want.
on January 9, 2014
My son loves them! The pieces come apart and are interchangeable. I just thought they would be bigger than they are, and they are on the higher price end for a smaller toy. But I can say that my 7 year old loves them! Real Steel is his favorite movie. : )
on June 25, 2013
They're just basic light up action figures, so don't expect super detail, and don't expect Zeus to be bigger than Atom.

But, they are well made!
on June 18, 2015
Just took 5 minutes for my little kid to knock down Atom!! It happens that the legs are attached to the waist that are covered by a plastic layer that broke when he tried to move the leg. (I'm quite sure the box said Made in USA, which had not happened before)
On the other hand, they are just great, well done, amazing lighting.
Zeus survived! but he is hiding from the little one.....
on January 3, 2012
These toys are designed to come apart at various parts on their bodies so you can mix and match them. With that said they come apart ALL the time during play which frustrates my 6 year old son who is trying to have a serious battle! We saw the movie together and these were on the top of the list to Santa. The articulation is poor and they remind me of toys you would get at a fast food place. Their appearance is the best thing about them. All action figures need to take a page from the G.I. Joes on how to make joints and movable toys.
on August 13, 2012
My son really liked the Real Steel movie and wanted the action figures, especially of Atom and Zeus so he can "reenact" their battle. He's had the toys for more than 6 months now and they're still in good condition. The parts can be removed/interchanged, although attaching them is a bit difficult for my 7-year-old son so he needs help doing so.
on January 16, 2012
Bought 2-sets of these for my sons who fell in love with the movie characters. Couldn't find the characters in the stores so i ordered them here on Amazon. I had higher expectations for these, atleast to be similar quality as some of the other figures the kids have collected. The boys were so excited to open them for Christmas but 1 of the figures lights didn't work out of the box and the others removable fists kept falling off.

The shipping time was great, I just wished they were a little higher quality action figures.
on April 14, 2014
GREAT TO BE ABLE TO FIND THIS .... CANNOT FIND IT TIN THE STORES ANYMORE!!! BOYS LOVED IT AND IT CAME TO THE HOUSE VERY QUICK!!
on March 28, 2012
I was so desapointed in the size of the toy, i think is more like a action figure display, if you not going to used it I think is fine but if you really want to play with them they start falling apart!
on March 13, 2012
I got this gift for an angel from salvation army. It was specifically requested so I'm sure the child will like it, but I was surprised at how small the toys were and how little they did. Toys aren't cheap! LOL.