5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book
I enjoyed the book. It is good. I enjoyed the TV Series. It is a great story. It has a surprise ending.
Published 18 months ago by Doug D

1.0 out of 5 stars The real story of Bat masterson
Published on September 7, 2011 by homerkabong

1.0 out of 5 stars The real story of Bat masterson, September 7, 2011
This review is from: The Real Story of Bat Masterson (The Wild West) (Kindle Edition)
This has to be a joke! I read this in 15 minutes. I could have gotten more out of the encyclopedia. I think what I got was a condensed version of what the writer wanted to do. I read about his credentials and abilities, but this was a total waste of time and money. If you want to know more than you can read in the book (?)(few paragraphs), ask me I can honestly tell you more. The pictures were nice though? ( all 4 of them).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, June 7, 2013