Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on March 20, 2012
This is a good book that gives a great summary of different metaphysical theories. It does a great job at staying neutral and simply providing unbiased information. It can be a difficult read, but it provides a big picture look into the philosophy of religion.

ATTENTION!! The book I purchased was missing a section of pages. It jumped from page 116 to 133, leaving out the end of a chapter and the beginning of the next.
on September 7, 2011
This book is for my philosophy of religion class that I am currently taking. It is a good, informative book but that is all. There are tiny words and no pictures. This is a purely informational book at least so far so be prepared for that in your reading. The chapters are not long though so this is all manageable and I would recommend anyone to take a class where this is the required text. The first 2 weeks and I have learned so much.
on August 7, 2010
Personally got a little lost while trying to understand new topics. Not a good starter book