Combat Hospital 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to Kandahar It's 2006: Major Rebecca Gordon, a highly trained trauma surgeon, and Captain Bobby Trang, a brand-new doctor, report for duty at the NATO Role 3 Multinational Medical Unit at Kandahar Airfield, the only advanced surgical care hospital in Southern…
2. Enemy Within Rebecca is nearly run over by a pickup truck full of Afghan National Army soldiers heading for the hospital. Their leader -- who turns out to be an American Special Forces operative -- carries in one of his men, delirious with a serious infection, one that…
3. It's My Party Rebecca depletes the blood supply while she and Bobby operate on a soldier with severe gunshot wounds, forcing Colonel Marks to call for a walking blood bank. Pedersen questions the soldier's buddies about the circumstances that lead to the shooting, but…
4. Wrong Place at the Right Time When Simon learns the medevac helicopter has to make a routine supply run, he hitches a ride to the farm he bought from an Afghan family which is en route. Plans go awry when the chopper's pilots spot white tracer fire and they have to make an unexpected…
5. Hells Bells A civilian wedding party is caught up in Taliban crossfire and the Afghan groom and some of the guests are brought in to the Role 3. Pedersen heads to the clinic off base to help the wedding party's female victims and Rebecca initiates a search to find the…
6. Inner Truth Seven soldiers, who are brought into the Trauma Bays, anxiously wait for the arrival of their lucky charm, 19-year old Private Henry Flax. When the Private's entire unit survives their injuries without complications, Marks acknowledges lady luck and…
7. Reckless Under intense investigation, Rebecca doubts her decision to withhold treatment to a soldier, which may have resulted in his death. Will her brash actions come back to condemn her?
8. On the Brink The relationship between the doctors and nurses is strained when Bobby makes a controversial decision to try to save a patient against all odds. Can the team put their conflict behind them, or is this the beginning of a widening rift between the doctors and…
9. Shifting Sands Vans' allegiance is questioned when one of his friends brought in after an IED blast may have been more then an innocent bystander.
10. Reason to Believe Col. Marks orders an Army Chaplain questioning her faith to hold vigil with Simon during a difficult surgery.
11. Brothers In Arms The annual friendly hockey game between allied forces turns violent when Bobby loses his cool. Simon's painful past is put on display in a prank gone wrong. Pedersen's professional & personal ethics are compromised when she's asked to question emotionally…
12. Triage When Col. Marks is injured in an explosion, Rebecca takes charge of triage. But as the pressure mounts, will she stand her ground, even if it means going against Colonel Marks?
13. Do No Harm An attack on the Women's Clinic takes its toll as Major Samizay, Rebecca, Pedersen, Suzy and Pam fall under siege. The Role 3 Hospital must then contend with significant losses while fighting to save the life of the wounded Assailant.
|Genres||Military & War, Drama|
|Starring||Elias Koteas, Michelle Borth|
|Supporting actors||Luke Mably, Terry Chen, Deborah Kara Unger, Arnold Pinnock, Ellen Wong, Karan Oberoi, Gord Rand, Dwain Murphy, Lisa Berry, Gerry Morton, Elena Silina, Huse Madhavji, Paul Amos, Dalal Badr, Farnaz Behaeen, Saara Chaudry, Mpho Koaho, Darryl Pring|
|Producers||Tim Bradley, Jinder Chalmers, Sara B. Cooper, Elise Cousineau, Rick Dugdale, Angus Fraser, Patrick Irwin, Jennifer Kawaja, Michael J. Maschio, Gub Neal, Daniel Petrie Jr., Julia Sereny, Douglas Steinberg, Justin Thomson-Glover, Simon Vaughan|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Why wasn't this series promotes better? It gave us a window into a modern MASH unit in an unpopular war. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Harper Lee
This is a good solid series. It is comparable to the old MASH series. It is less comical and a little more into ethical and moral situations. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mike Winslow
I was disappointed that there was only one season - this is a well produced program and one that I will want to watch more than once. Read morePublished 4 months ago by S Kirsteen
Great show, showing a realistic portrayal of life as a military doctor in Afghanistan. Each episode addresses the realities of life and war, giving you a look into situations you... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Natalie
We certainly wish they would have had more than one seasonPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer