Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

100%
Format: HardcoverChange

on February 7, 2010
I'm trying to skim this book because I'm at the stage of my life that I realize I have to look at the other side of the arguement. You know... walk a mile in their shoes, thang. The title just grabbed me and I thought, I'm in agreement with the idea that on some issues we won't all agree.
The surprise of this book, is that it has so many tangents and interesting points you'll find yourself with 5 to 10 windows open on your computer as you confirm the connections McMahon brings together. This book, to me, has clarity and just that bit of "over your headiness" that will entend your education on our interactions, exactly what we ask of a "good book", IMHO.
11 comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse