Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 9, 2011
Two months ago I bought WLC's Reasonable Faith as well as the Study Guide and I love the study guide. I can't describe how much more I've gotten from the book having the study questions there too. Now, I should mention, you can get all the study guide questions for free from this website: (...) , but having the actual physical study guide has been an enormous help and very convenient. I know that it's made it much easier for me to get into the study questions. If you're going to buy the book and get the most out of it, I can't recommend the study guide highly enough. Cheers!
on March 1, 2016
I thought for the price it would be kind of a guidline notes book with additional information in it. It's not. It's very simply a very thin booklet that is all questions, which you answer as you read in short- answer format. Mostly pertaining to those who are already Christian learning to address specific questions and conversations toward those who are not. I was disappointed after reading the reviews of how much extra people got from the main book. It helps to remember certain points but is certainly not a spark note take along version I expected it to be.
on March 2, 2016
William Lane Craig is one of the world's most powerful thinkers. Having such a powerful intellect on the Christian side is one of God's best gifts to our culture.

This book is an excellent resource to fully absord and digest the contents of Reasonable Faith which is probably one of the best Christian books ever written.
on December 14, 2012
Reasonable Faith provdes comphrensive rebuttals to a myriad of secular arguments that attempt to disprove the existence of God, our Creator. I found the book did contain a lot of good information and food for thought. However, in the author's attempt to be complete, many of the identified secular arguments for denying God's existence were so obscure that I felt the author spent too much time and effort to rebuttle them. This book is quite theological in nature. Consequently, I doubt that the majority of information within this book would be helpful to: (1) prove to the non theological and unbelieving person why God exists and (2) why the notion that God does not exist defies: (a) the abundent evidence to the contrary and (b) proven logical and rational scientific thought, which is the scientific method.
on May 16, 2013
I thought this book was amazing it is in five distinct parts:
1. How do I know Christianity is true
2. The absurdity of life without God
3. The existence of God (Including the Ontological Argument)
4. The Problem of Historical Knowledge and Miracles
5. The self-understanding of Jesus and His Resurrection (This I thought was the best part better than in his book 'On Guard' though On Guard put it in a more accessible way for debates or to present ones case).

At the end of the Book is also a small conclusion, I think the thing that struck me the most is how much he goes into history and the developments of say historical approaches or the different kinds of Ontological Arguments in history, etc. This is a must buy for anyone interested in the subject, it is comprehensive and advanced, but not overly complicated or hard to understand or exhausting to read as it is not a boring book, I give it 5/5 :-)
on December 4, 2011
The book Reasonable Faith is a rather detailed philosophical apologetic book and therefore the study guide is a useful tool to solidify the concepts in the book. The study guide is available free on the Reasonable Faith website for those who want to save a few bucks. Either way (online or buy), I suggest you obtain a copy of the study to better learn these philosophical arguments.
on November 17, 2009
This is a great book. I am sure that it will be a classic amongst Apologetic Books. I would encourage you getting both the study guide with the book.
on March 2, 2016
great lesson to teach to those who have many questions and are willing to learn about a relationship with God.
on November 12, 2015
still using and still reading; so far a handy study guide.
on June 18, 2015
Arrived in perfect condition!