Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 19, 2015
Ehhh. Not as interesting as you would think. Way over complicated and long winded.
on January 1, 2012
We love the Oatmeal. This book is a favorite of ours and we bought six for presents this holiday season for everyone from fathers to cousins. It certainly requires a certain sense of humor, but for those who like sarcasm and dry wit, this is a must read.
on March 5, 2011
This book is essential for any Oatmeal fans. It is of very high quality and is an awesome addition to any library or living room coffee table. As with any Oatmeal comic, the book is full of hilarious pieces. My wife and I were hooked on Sir. Oats' work when we first stumbled upon his website and can't say enough positive things about Matthew's creativity.

BUY IT NOW :)
on March 7, 2011
I'm a big fan of the author's blog, where a lot of the material in this book comes from. His social commentary is just spot on. His artwork is hilarious, and his explanatory powers are immense.

If you're thinking about buying this book, just buy it...you won't regret it.
on March 9, 2011
I was very excited to have so much of The Oatmeal in my home, but I was worried it wouldn't look good in smaller format. He broke the strips into multiple pages to keep them large and high quality. Looks great!
on July 27, 2011
Do NOT buy this in Kindle format! 90% of the text is unreadable. Wasted money. I've tried playing with the page orientation and text size but nothing works. Stick to the actual book version!
on March 15, 2011
I started reading The Oatmeal online a few months ago, and I preordered the book and received it VERY quickly after it was released. I absolutely love his style of humor, but if you are easily offended I would suggest reading a less in your face comedy style book. I loved every comic! Well worth the money!!
on April 26, 2015
I do NOT get why people think this book is funny. The "jokes" are so... not funny. I don't know, maybe it's just not my style of humor, but I kept thinking "this is actually a book that people buy?"
on April 21, 2011
Naturally, the Oatmeal producing this guaranteed it would be hilarious. If you have never been to TheOatmeal.com, I highly recommend it for those who enjoy both mundane and intelligent humor. Now I can take the Oatmeal's humor around with me and show my friends. The only reason this book did not get 5 stars is because the Oatmeal did not include one of my favorite comics of his: The Party Gorilla.
on March 2, 2011
This hilarious book entertains everybody. It also has a huge poster about
"Why Printers Were Sent From Hell". This comic style
is great and props to Matthew Inman for making a great book. My favorite comics: "8 reasons to keep a Canadian as a pet",
"Why Nikola Tesla is the most awesome geek who ever lived",
and "Why I'd rather be punched in the testicles than call customer service".
It has bang for your buck and made me smile. I highly recommend buying this book.