Reawakening Virtues: Restoring What Makes America Great
Format: HardcoverChange
Price:$16.26 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 5, 2011
I learned about this book when Mr. Williams interviewed me on his radio show about my book, "The Coming Collapse of the American Republic" a couple of months ago. As a fan of his columns, I immediately ordered a copy, pre-publication--then had to wait impatiently for it to arrive. It was worth the wait.

Both he and I see our country in decline. My prescription is intensive political action. His is reawakening the essential virtues of a decent, free and prosperous society. This is a conservative approach to values, make no mistake. Those with the "if it feels good, do it" philosophy will not find much here to encourage them. Almost everyone will be made constructively uncomfortable at some point, but Armstrong doesn't spare himself, either.

Buy one for yourself and a copy for every young adult you care for.

Robert A. Hall
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 27, 2014
This was a pretty easy read. While I enjoyed the book I have to admit I really didn't learn anything new. If you have to speed-read this book the two chapters I think would be the most informative are The Morality of Race and The Virtue of Capitalism. The author is pretty strong in these chapters.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again