Reba 6 Seasons 2001
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Reba learns that her husband, Brock, is leaving her to marry his pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend and that her own 17-year old daughter, Cheyenne, is pregnant too.
2. The Honeymoon's Over or Now What? In a case of double standards, Cheyenne is asked to leave high school because of her pregnancy, while her football-playing new husband is welcome to stay.
3. Someone's at the Gyno with Reba Reba is outraged after Brock takes their youngest son to the gynecologist's office, and Cheyenne and Van wrestle over finding a place for all his belongings.
4. You Make Me Sick As Cheyenne struggles with bouts of morning sickness and a husband who doesn't sympathize with her, Reba is suspicious when a friend doesn't want her son playing at Reba's house.
5. The Steaks Are High When Reba serves the wrong brand of potato salad at the football team's ritual pre-game dinner, the players resign themselves to losing before the game even starts.
6. The Man and the Moon While Reba finds herself romanced by a plumber she called in to fix the garbage disposal, Cheyenne finds a picture of her bare bottom posted on the Web.
7. Tea and Antipathy As Reba tries to get Brock to spend more time with their youngest daughter, Van's parents invite their son to move back into their spacious mansion--without his wife.
8. Don't Know Much About History Van is under so much pressure to pass a history exam so he can play in the big Friday night game that he keeps freezing up when it's time to take the test.
9. Every Picture Tells a Story An old photo that Reba finds among Brock's belongings makes her suspect he was cheating on her long before they were separated.
10. When Good Credit Goes Bad While Van and Cheyenne practice their parenting skills on Kyra, Reba is outraged to discover a $4,000 charge on her credit card made by Brock's girlfriend.
11. Meet the Parents With Reba's parents visiting to celebrate their wedding anniversary, Reba is miffed when Brock dares to shows up at the house with Barbra Jean in tow.
12. A Mid-Semester Night's Dream Reba's new job as a substitute teacher at Cheyenne's high school is short-lived after two students misunderstand her comments about sex and marriage.
13. Brock's Swan Song Van is upset after Cheyenne's sonogram shows their baby is a girl, and Brock asks Reba to help spread his father's ashes at his beloved golf course.
14. The Story of a Divorce After receiving her final divorce papers, Reba decides it's time to move on, so she makes a date with the guy she dumped in college in order to go out with Brock.
15. You May Kick the Bride If Reba is annoyed when Brock and Barbra Jean ask for her blessing on their marriage, she is doubly upset to find herself a captive at their ceremony.
16. Vanny Dearest Reba's attempt to reunite Van with his estranged mother backfires after his mother begins spending all her time at Reba's house causing problems between Van and Cheyenne.
17. He's Having a Baby The film shown at their first Lamaze class terrifies Cheyenne but fascinates Van, and Reba gets upset over Brock's remarks about being a better father to his new baby.
18. She Works Hard for Their Money When Brock arrives at Cheyenne's baby shower with a car for Van and Cheyenne, Reba insists the newlyweds must earn half the cost before they can drive it.
19. Labor of Love Reba tricks Brock into going camping so he'll miss the USC recruiter who's coming to talk to Van, but instead he misses the birth of his new baby.
20. The King and I Van appeals to an often overlooked and unpopular segment of the student population in an attempt to ensure that Cheyenne is nominated prom queen
21. Up a Treehouse without a Paddle After realizing that he's been spending all his time with his new infant son, Brock decides to make it up to Jake by building him a treehouse.
22. It Ain't Over Till the Redhead Sings Determined to attend her graduation ceremony, Cheyenne hides her increasing contractions even as she begins to go into labor.
|Starring||Reba McEntire, Christopher Rich|
|Supporting actors||JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Steve Howey, Scarlett Pomers, Mitch Holleman, Melissa Peterman, Nell Carter, Bret Loehr, Jorge Luis Abreu|
|Network||Fox TV Classics|
|Producers||Allison M. Gibson, Michael Hanel, Mindy Schultheis, Jason Shubb, Sabrina Wind|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love Reba. I see it on a CMT everyday & I said I would love to watch how all this began. So I was fortunate to find this on Amazon. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Shanna J.
Pretty formulaic for a sitcom, but a great template for showing kids that divorce doesn't have to be horrible and destructive.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer