Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2013
I bought this thinking it wouldnt get used often as I carry my Speedy35 and bags of equal size. Its been 3 months since I bought this bag and I have worn it every single day since! I like its versatility but doubted I'd wear it cross bodied- but thats ended up being my favorite way to wear it! Perfect for going shopping because you can still have both hands, but looks super classy with the straps shorter. I havent worn it without the chain yet as a clutch but I like that its an option. I was also unsure about the gray at first but I have gotten compliments on it everywhere I go, so it has definitely been a worthwhile investment. Super happy I bought it and will definitely buy from Rebecca Minkoff in the future. Smooth buttery leather & nice compartments inside- it holds my small mac makeup bag, phone, keys, mints, and a mini skinny wallet. Perfect everyday essentials bag!
on February 6, 2013
I was a little hesitate when I looked at the color in the picture, but it turns out great, the color is light and fun. It is a mini size bag and it only hold my iphone and a small purse. It feel a little short for a cross-body with all the winter clothes but should be the right length for summer.
on May 16, 2013
I got the color Magenta. it's a tad darker in person compared to how it looks online, but it's a beautiful color and the bag is beautiful. it's perfect for me since i don't carry a lot of stuff in purse. it's a wonderful little bag, and looks great with everything. i totally recommend this!
on June 5, 2013
This was my first Rebecca Minkoff purchase and I glad I got it! This bag looks small but it can fit quit a lot of things, I can even bring my iPad mini in there everyday. I love traveling with it so I don't have to lug around a big tote that makes your bag hurt after a while. I will say that I thought this bag was going to be really light but the chain is pretty heavy but not a big deal.
on February 17, 2013
Very nice, perfectly packaged. Great mint color, has inner pockets. Although in the pictures mint and baby blue seem the same, the mint is a true mint and the baby blue is more dark.
on February 18, 2013
this was my first buy such brand name purse on Amazon. But i have to say i am happy with this. It came on time with all tags and stuff. I am very satisfied with Amazon and this product. Absolutely love this purse!
on May 13, 2013
Bought a MAC for work use previously and simply can't resist buying a Mini MAC to go with leisure wear over the weekend!

Simply love my purchase! Might even consider a MAC Daddy eventually!
on October 22, 2013
The color of the bag is very vibrant. It adds a nice note to my outfit. I love it. The material is soft. Even though it is a small bag, it fits all of what I need to put in it, i.e. wallet, lipstick, etc.
on February 21, 2013
I LOVE this bag. It's got amazing leather you can tell it's made to perfection. This bag is perfect size it's not tiny and it's not huge. I'd recommend this bag to any girl who LOVES fabulous bags!!!!
on June 6, 2013
I love the look of this purse and have been looking for one like it for quite come time. The only drawback is that the chain is fairly heavy. I really wanted this purse to work, but returned it because of the chain. The purse felt like it was already loaded with 'purse stuff' because of the chain. Again, I really wanted this purse to work.